5.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: MAC OS X 10.6.3 SNOW LEOPARD RETAIL (DVD-ROM)
it was everything it was supposed to be i have nothing bad to say about it the price was ok too

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: MAC OS X 10.6.3 SNOW LEOPARD RETAIL (DVD-ROM)
Arrived quicker than expected with speedy contact offering back-up services if required. Can't ask more than that so highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: MAC OS X 10.6.3 SNOW LEOPARD RETAIL (DVD-ROM)
Did exactly what I wanted, very quick and easy and reasonable price. I was also able to pass the disc on to my daughter to upgrade her comp.

4.0 out of 5 stars Valuable upgrade for older Macs, 13 May 2013
This review is from: MAC OS X 10.6.3 SNOW LEOPARD RETAIL (DVD-ROM)
I run an older (2008) Macbook pro and needed to upgrade to Snow Leopard 10.6.3 in order to download ILife 11 from the app store.

The product arrived promptly and installation was straightforward, taking about 30 minutes.

I am not technically sophisticated and I have not really noticed much difference following installation other than Snow Leopard has given me access to the app store (essential these days) and my Mac seems to respond faster than before.

MacExpress sent me an email reminding me that there have been recent security updates and advising me to run a software update. They also asked me to confirm my satisfaction with the order and offered some free tech support in return for feedback. I have no problem with that, the product was exactly what I needed, arrived promptly and the service received from MacExpress was exemplary.

My reasoning for 4 stars rather than 5 is that VAT was not deducted even though I am resident in the Channel Islands where VAT is not applicable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, 2 May 2013
A. Ward (ST ALBANS Herts. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MAC OS X 10.6.3 SNOW LEOPARD RETAIL (DVD-ROM)
Speedy delivery. Loaded easily and quickly, Apple updates followed. What more could one ask? It was reassuring to have the disc.
It has transformed my Mac

4.0 out of 5 stars All Good, 15 April 2013
adrian capps (london, england United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MAC OS X 10.6.3 SNOW LEOPARD RETAIL (DVD-ROM)
What can I say - only that it will keep an old Mac going for another year, some new features and still compatible with a lot of the new browsers.

4.0 out of 5 stars 10.6.3 upgrade, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: MAC OS X 10.6.3 SNOW LEOPARD RETAIL (DVD-ROM)
As ever this is an excellent Apple product and was delivered promptly and in perfect condition. It installed faultlessly and within the specified time.

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMEND for Upgrade of 2009 mini mac Leopard Mac OS 10.5.8, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: MAC OS X 10.6.3 SNOW LEOPARD RETAIL (DVD-ROM)
I have mini mac mac from 2009, leopard Mac OS X 10.5.8. My brother had brought me the new Apple Trackpad for christmas (about 80) but it requires the minimum operating system of Mac OS X 10.6.3. Installed the above upgrade, which unlike Windows, was easy and had no problems. Once it was running I was able to use the trackpad. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: MAC OS X 10.6.3 SNOW LEOPARD RETAIL (DVD-ROM)
Installed in about half an hour on a 2007 MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz (Santa Rosa). Runs very smoothly and boots up in about 30 secs, which is so much quicker than the Win7 64 I have on the Bootcamp partition. I could've bought it from Apple for half the cost, but I wanted it in a hurry. Arrived on time and just worked. Very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Printer drivers, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: MAC OS X 10.6.3 SNOW LEOPARD RETAIL (DVD-ROM)
It seems to do everything required of it - lots of apps now work in a smoother and more logical manner. Other apps like "iWork '09" Which I have not used on earlier OSX I would hope like other programs for Mac will be almost intuitive. Problem!!!! .... My printer is a Canon Pixma 4500 and the original drivers no longer work. Any solutions out there???Mac OS X Snow Leopard (Mac)

ARRAY(0x11330d98)