5.0 out of 5 stars Nerf Gun
This nerf gun is brilliant, me and my brother got eachother nerf guns for christmas and i got the joy of getting this one (we are both in our teens) we had much fun playing with the guns and this one has lots of fire power! it has not broken yet and i am still having fun with it, i strongly recommend this one
Published on 28 Feb 2011 by Matt

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
This gun for my son was a complete waste of money. It constantly got stuck, eventually we brock the gun by accident trying to retrieve the stuck bullets.
Published 7 months ago by Bod

5.0 out of 5 stars Nerf Gun, 28 Feb 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Nerf N-Strike raider rapid fire Gun, 29 Nov 2010
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 Dart Blaster (Toy)
This was a purchase for my 9 year old son. It is very well made - tough enough to cope with everything a 9 year old is going to do with a toy. If the pellets get blocked inside it is very easy to unblock. Extremely simple to use. We all enjoy playing with it. An EXCELLENT buy, and is well worth the money. It would make a great purchase for any man/or woman who hasn't grown up yet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nerf Raider Rapid Fire Review, 30 Nov 2010
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 Dart Blaster (Toy)
I bought this for my 7 year old son (ok and me too) :o) We have had great fun with this, although it is slightly too big for my 7 year old as he struggles to reload between fireing on occassions which can be a little frustrating for him. Apart from that, we all love it even Mum. Darts are very light weight and do not hurt as long as you are not in close range. Only a small sting if you are in close range. I would recommend the smaller nerf guns for the little people in your family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 7 Jan 2011
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 Dart Blaster (Toy)
My 9 year old son received this for Christmas and it has, surprisingly, proven to be one of his favourite toys. I was concerned about other reviews of various nerf guns and their tendency to get jammed. While this does happen - a bit too regularly - with this gun, it is fairly easy to sort out. As other reviewers have said, it is large and therefore not that suitable for very young children. However, that hasnt stopped my 4 year old running around the house with it trying to shoot everyone and the cats..... Luckily her aim is bad and the darts are soft/harmless.

My nephews have several other models of nerf guns and have had more problems with jamming on their guns then we have on this model. For that reason, I would recommend this one if you are concerned about that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking Good Fun! Review by Peter Aged 44 and a Half..., 4 Jan 2011
P. Brooks "Peter Brooks" (Manchester, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 Dart Blaster (Toy)
I'll admit I bought this for myself (the boy is 23 and can buy his own!) and was impressed with it's design and build quality, with good instructions and an ease of use. The Darts are truly soft yet fly true up to ten metres and are housed in a nifty snail drum magazine which is easy to load and has a clear view panel so you can see how many shots are left.

It's good at medium range but excels at close quarters, ideal for those assaults up the stairs and and the dynamic entry into the bedroom. a note of caution is not to leave it lying around where your wife can get hold of it as she will go all Ripley and hunt you down without mercy.

5.0 out of 5 stars nurf wars, 9 Jun 2011
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 Dart Blaster (Toy)
seemed a bit expensive for a toy gun but was my sons birthday money and so i went along with it. Worth every penny. He has had so much fun with it. It helps that all his mates have one too!!! He is ten and has not put it down since he got it which a shame cause i wanna go!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars nerf N strike raider, 11 Jun 2011
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 Dart Blaster (Toy)
Bought this gun for a 11 yr old fanatic of nerf guns lived up to its name but just don't try and fire it too quick as sometimes it gets jammed and its a pain to clear the jammed dart ! but overall looks the part and fires well except when too rough ! he still loves it though !

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 26 Dec 2010
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 Dart Blaster (Toy)
I got this nerf gun for my son fo christmas, it is a very good toy to play with, the only slight downside to it is that is take a very long time to reload all the darts but once you have it is very fun!!

4.0 out of 5 stars One happy son!, 12 Aug 2011
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 Dart Blaster (Toy)
My 11 year old son is delighted with this nerf dart blaster. Does not have any problems sticking (something some other reviewers have found).

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Nerf gun, better for older players, 9 Jun 2012
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Raider Rapid Fire CS-35 Dart Blaster (Toy)
The Raider cs35 is an amazing gun for the money. Since I am a teenage fan of Nerf it is the perfect size for me to use with the stock, when my sister/ friends use it they can just slide the stock off. The Raider has a very large drum that holds 35 Clip System darts, it does not shoot any other dart! Also, the drum can hold about 37 darts, do not put more than 35 inside as it often jams the gun.
A common complaint is that the drum is quite large and weighs it down one one side but it also provides a cover for most of your torso when firing, and again since I am an older player the extra weight to one side makes no difference to me.
The Raider fires in two modes, both manual so no batteries needed, normal and Slam Fire. The normal firing is to slide the front grip handle on the bottom tip of the gun back and forth and then pull the trigger, with slam fire, you simply hold down the trigger and slide the handle back and forth as many times as it takes to defeat your opponent. Since the drum holds 35 darts, you don't run out too quickly but it does take a while to reload. The raider is good for any combat but excells in close quarters- like clearing out a room or on various 'missions' like capture the flag or rescuing a hostage.
It's a very sturdy gun so it can survive pretty much everything that me and my friends throw at it (was once dropped from 7ft off a shed and is still in one piece)
Note: This gun jams VERY easily when used by beginners or very young players. My favourite N-Strike gun by miles.
Remember, always wear glasses, although Nerf isn't too powerful it can damage the eyes.