Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 20 April 2013
I read a number of reviews before I purchased this bar and was a bit hesitant because a few went into great detail about door dimensions etc. I needn't have been concerned.

It was very easy to put together, taking less that five minutes and needing no tools. I am 6'1" and 190lb and it takes my weight easily. It has a small safety hook that goes onto the door frame to prevent slippage, but this causes no damage and can be removed simply and quickly.

I can see that if you had a doorway tight in a corner of a room or with solid brickwork (like a thick outside wall on an old house) then it might be a problem fitting the bar, but for most UK houses I would imagine you would find at least one doorway that it will fit. ideally have a door with a frame around it of about an inch or so and you should be ok.

My only criticism would be that wide grip pull ups appear out of the question, due to the width of a doorway. But, for the price this pull up bar is fine.
on 31 December 2013
Wow . Ordered this product on the 27th December that's 2 days after Christmas an in the run up to new years so is one of the most busiest times of the year , the products estimated delivery was for the 2nd jan what I thought was fairly quick any way but in my surprise it arrived in less than 48 hours ; early morning on the 29th december . Furthermore one of the best things about this product and what tempted/forced me to buy it was the price , a mere £10 including delivery which was great for me as I had exactly £10 on an Amazon gift card I had been given the day before as a Christmas present.
The product came boxed and packaged really well as usual with amazon products , not a mark on the box and product is excellent , on of the interesting and `nice to know` things about the product is the manufacture date which was the 09 of 2013 so this had only just been produced
Some reviews on this product are bad saying that they didn't recive the genuine product , take there reviews lightly with a pinch of salt as me like misty people recived the genuine product produced by body sculpture .

Additionally the products instructions are ever so simple any one could do it and it all goes together so easy and There is no tools required as they provide them.
When put together the product feels great , very strong and u can tell the steel tubing is relatively thick as it has some weight to it

The product works great just slips easily onto door frame and away you go , feels very safe using it and u know it can take ur weight even if u are of heavier weight and size .

It's a great , easy , cheap and effective way to get fit with no worry or stress and works quickly and effiecently . Services are fantastic and comes as and with all the things he u woukd expect for a product 3x this value/at retail price . Would highly reccomend to any one
on 1 August 2010
Easy to put together, done in 10 minutes. Fits in every door in the house although not every door gives enough space around it for practice. Also, consider you might be hanging much lower then you may imagine, check your own doors and physique (your length with your arms in the air) before purchase. The bar is made of good materials, it is sturdy, easy to put in place and feels like it can last for quite some time.
on 11 May 2013
I have had this for sometime now and have worn out the grips. By no means a negative comment, just an indication of how much I have used it. I am 90Kg and now use it with a weight belt and a further 16Kg Kettlebell to add resistance. Highly recommended.
on 26 May 2016
I personally don't love it but my son does..bought another one previously and it fell apart..this is going strong after much use.
on 22 August 2014
It arrived in a small box, took 5 minutes to put together and has worked perfectly every other day for 2 months. Go on youtube to find loads of exercises you can do with it. It provides a great upper body workout.

The only issue is that I could only find one door frame in the house that was suitable, this is because a lot of the frames are thinner than the bar is or perhaps have a wall alongside that stops the bar being mounted safely. That is no fault of the product though.
on 21 May 2015
It's quite obviously not "gym-grade" but it is sturdy enough to hold my weight (12st) whilst doing pull-ups and such. I have used it almost daily for about 3 weeks and it hasn't deformed or caused any issues.

However, the centre of the longest bar, where the sections meet, has a very poor design. It is designed so that the two parts intersect, and you twist to lock it in place. The lock mechanism is basically a small protrusion in the metal which is mean to sit in a "dint" in the other piece. This means that it can very easily wear and slide out, but the rest of the shape holds the whole thing together, so I think there is little chance of it actually falling apart during use, but just more so when you move it around.
on 12 December 2013
It does exactly what it says. I live in a flat which is very old and has odd door frames, however the bar fits well and is secure. I am unable to use the safety latch because of the old door frames (if you can call them that).
Cannot grip the bar wide as the walls obstruct on either sides. Can do 3 types of chin / pull ups so its a good workout bar. I am satisfied.
on 19 January 2016
Great product. Good delivery time. Fits to all door frames and doesnt pull on the fram when you use it. Works great on and off the door for chin ups and push ups and it is also good for sit ups too. Its easy to put together and to attach to the door and take down aswel. Overall good buy would definitely recommend
on 23 January 2016
Excellent and sturdy. I have had this over a year and bought my brother in law one as well. I also hang my olympic rings on it and it is still going strong. Only caveat is it made small dents in the door frame and black marks. Easily rectified by hanging the elbow supports over the area.