on 17 July 2014
I have been using this for about a month now and I absolutely love it! I heavily rely on the water-only method of cleaning my hair(but use sulphate-free shampoo every tenth day) plus "scritch and preen" almost daily(any one interested in hair care should look these methods up, it has increased the quality of my hair and scalp tremendously!) This brush really helps with this, distributing the sebum evenly down my hair which makes it super soft and shiny. I wash it with soap after every use and it has not lost any bristles or shape - it looks just like new! The price is very cheap for such a good brush. I would definitely buy from this brand again should I ever need to replace the brush I have now.
on 12 January 2013
Bought this to replace the one that I bought 10 years ago for me, but used by my wife as well every day (long red hair) now showing signs of wear (the brush that is, wife as good as new) great product and at a price less than the first.
on 10 January 2013
I bought this brush after reading great reviews on the natural bristles. But they are really not strong enough to actually brush through my hair, not even mentioning if you actually need to comb out some knots - then you are better off with just using your fingers. What I also didn't expect was that the phrase "livening up flat hair" means adding static electricity to your hear until it stands up all around your head and you look like a Medusa.. My boyfriend tried t use the brush too and said it is not working for him either...
on 24 December 2012
I use these at my work as a hairdresser, they are very good at the job they are intended. which may sound silly, but i have had some that haven't .
on 16 May 2013
Bought this hairbrush as a Christmas gift for my partners 78yr old Mum. She absolutely loved it as it's really soft and gentle on her head/hair and the quality is excellent. Would definitely recommend.
on 3 December 2013
Kent products always look the part and this is no exception.

You need to be quite forceful to penetrate thick hair but it gives a good texture.

The bristles will probably need cleaning quite often as hair gets tangled between them.
on 24 September 2015
The brush is what I expected - good quality. I use it to brush my beard and my hair and it's perfect(works fine also for my moustache). I didn't use the military type, I was plan to buy one if this one was not ok, but I will not: no reason to have both. I find the handle very usefull, you can use it to brush your sides. I have different combs from Kent, that was one of the reason why I trusted this brand.
review image
on 29 January 2014
Have been looking for a reasonably priced bristle brush for my son for a long time and finally one with the same quality feel as they used to sell in the olden days before all these modern plastic ones came about, would recommend for anyone who wants to brush their hair and not just poke their scalp.
on 24 June 2016
oh yeah, at last a mans hair brush that is not plastic nodules . The best hair brush I ever bought, strange for something so simple yet, its built to last and comfortable, definite recommend , especially for guys with plenty of hair!!
on 5 August 2015
Beautiful brush but most importantly very effective on the never cut hair of my 8 year old. This is so fine and dense that only a brush with the 'right' length and texture of bristles will work without much squealing . . . After much trial and error (and squealing) we found that this model of brush works best . . . . so we have several now so as never to be unable to find one!