I use this corrector set whenever I paint my nails at home as it is so easy to clean any accidental mistakes I might have made on my nails when I'm painting them. I use to use cotton buds dipped into nail polish remover but it would often lead to little fluffy bits being stuck to my nails which was a nightmare!

The brush is the key here. It's bristles are very...
Published on 7 Mar. 2011 by P. Poon

3.0 out of 5 stars Colour Corrector
A good idea in theory I guess, but is something that can quite easily be done with an orange stick and a teeny tiny amount of nail polish remover. The brush needs to be a bit firmer to get dark coloured polishes off with.
Published 17 months ago by Blue and white

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for gettiing a professional finish to your painted nails, 7 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Leighton Denny Precision Colour Corrector Set (Personal Care)

The brush is the key here. It's bristles are very soft and delicate yet cleans over any painted nail edges easily and subtlety.
You don't need too much to fix mistakes, just dunk and dab!

It is well worth adding to any home manicure kits!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Finish, 20 Jun. 2011
R. Hayward (Sussex) - See all my reviews
When I use dark nail varnishes I tend to go onto the skin quite abit and this gives me a great finish to the maincure, you can get the smallest bit off as the brush is so easy to get right next to the nail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 11 Nov. 2012
After buying Leighton Denny's Bestseller nail colour, I thought I would try another one of his products. This corrector fluid is excellent! You can use your nail varnish as normal, and then get rid of any mistakes at the end!

Personally, I let my nail colour dry fully (or as close as you can get in your time frame) before using the corrector liquid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Great!, 12 July 2013
What can I say! If you use dark polish and you're not the neatest nail painter in the world this is for you. I always manage to get dark colours on my skin or cuticle and I just dip the brush in the bottle and simply brush the rogue paint away. Job done. While that's great, I would say that as soon as your nails are completely dry either wash your hands or wipe away the reminaing traces of the corrector around the nail and cuticle because it does seem to dry them out. I personally use a cosmetic wipe around a hoof stick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes painting your nails so much easier, 2 Dec. 2012
This is a great product I really like the quality of the Leighton Denny range. In the past I've used the nail corrector pens to tidy up my nail varnish but they are quite bulky and you can't get really close without touching the nail and ruining my nice new polish. What's nice about this is the little brush which means you can be precise and its good enough to work well even on the bright colours which can be really hard to touch up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Colour Corrector, 27 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars ESSENTIAL, 22 Feb. 2013
Ruth Watson "Readalot" (SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
This is one of my can't live without products, makes my manicure and pedicures perfect cos no matter how good you are we all make mistakes sometimes. Fab on subscription for great price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok but i wished the brush was a little ..., 13 April 2015
Its ok but i wished the brush was a little longer and the bristles didn't splay out to catch all the nail when you only want to touch up the edges. i have brought a opi brush instead.

3.0 out of 5 stars leighton denny colour corrector, 8 April 2014
this product is way over priced , as using polish remover would do the job just as well, the only good thing about is the brush small and fine enough to do what its meant for.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff, 24 Oct. 2014
I love this stuff. It just makes your manicure look that much better. Neat crisp edges really do give you the professional look at home

Leighton Denny Precision Colour Corrector Set