on 7 October 2010
Had the battery a couple of months and have now had the chance to give it a good work out on a trip abroad. It charges in about half the time it takes the original Olympus one and consequently lasts about half as long in similar conditions, i.e. good daylight with only occasional flash. I used to go out with both batteries fully charged and never ran out of power. Be careful not to spend too long reviewing your shots though as this will help deplete the batteries. To summarise, this was an excellent buy as a back-up battery for my Olympus Pen E-PL1. Superb value compared with Olympus original. If it comes to an early demise I will up-date the review.

After only moderate use the battery has progressively failed to maintain its charge in a satisfactory manner and on the most recent charge only managed to produce 10 photos and has of 20 July 2011 been confined to the re-cylcling bin. Downgraded to 1 star.
on 19 July 2010
I purchased this battery as a replacement to the original shipped with my Olympus E-P1. Since buying the battery I have used it a lot and kept the original as a backup. Keeping this review short, I will get to the point. From empty the battery charges very quickly, 45 minutes faster than my original. I ws a bit worried it would not peform as well, but to my suprise it ran just as well as the original. I have noticed cheaper batteries suffer under warmer conditions, so far this has not had that issue. I would recommend this battery as a good second 'don't get caught with your pants down' alternative. Do not forget that all important first charge people!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 July 2010
Works to the same standard as the original Olympus battery that came with my E-P1. This battery appears to have a similar charge time, similar charge capacity (I've not done a scientific comparison but it's performance appears no different to the branded battery). Great value for a second spare battery. Recommended.
VINE VOICEon 10 December 2011
I used this battery in the Olympus EP-2, and in new condition and fairly charged, it lasted just under an hour in constant use. The original battery lasts around 4 hours. However, despite it being quite bad in comparison, for the price it's a great deal, as they are cheap and cheerful so easy to have a few in your bag as spares. They do charge quicker and run out just as quick, but again, for the price all it's flaws are expected really!
on 8 June 2010
Have used this only a couple of time so far, and has similar usage times to the Branded battery .Will update if this changes but in the mean time I'm a happy snapper (Olympus E-PL1).
on 8 October 2010
When I first purchased my Olympus E-450 I decided to buy this battery so whenever or wherever I was going to use my camera I could always have a good solid back up for power. Having been caught so often with the older AA style rechargable batteries that would never gradually run out but just stop. I wanted to be sure I could just switch batteries and go. This battery gives me that and I'm glad I purchased it and so always have the power when I need it. Good value for money and high speed delivery made it a great idea and anybody doing the same will agree.
on 3 November 2010
Great battery at a fraction of the price of the genuine Olympus product.
Also has a higher mAh rating than original, highly recommended.
on 1 November 2011
i an increadably happy with my new camera battery i wasnt expecting much out of it as it was so cheep but after useing it alot over the time iv had it id definatly say it out performs the original battery that came with my olympus pen E-pl1 i would highly recomend!!
on 6 June 2012
I bought two of these from Happy Sales UK via Amazon in February. I've been rotating the original battery from Olympus with the two aftermarket batteries since then, and cannot tell the difference in shots/performance from the three. Unfortunately one of the replacements suddenly stopped working- it would not take a charge from the charger, nor power the camera (Pen E-PL3). I contacted Happy Sales UK, who responded immediately by sending a replacement with no quibbles, and this seems to be working fine.

Great service and product for the price.
on 22 May 2012
Bought this battery as a backup, incase I ran out whilst out and about. It does the job well, and is far cheaper than the official Olympus battery. Delivery was quick. It may not last as long as the official batteries, but at least I can buy 4 of these for the same price. Highly recommended as a secondary battery, but certainly lasts long enough to be used as a primary battery. No complaints here.