5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than Volume 2 - Big ommision though!
I love Glee and i've got all 4 soundtracks they has released so far. After the fairly disappointing Vol. 2 I have to say this is much much better.

Published on 26 May 2010 by Glyn

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not great...
the longer glee goes on - the uniqueness of the creativeness diminishes... the rearranged songs are great - the simple covers - not so...
Published on 30 Jan 2011 by lookout

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than Volume 2 - Big ommision though!, 26 May 2010
This review is from: Glee: The Music, Volume 3: Showstoppers (Audio CD)

My favourites are I Dreamed a Dream, Safety Dance, Hello, Total Eclipse, Poker Face and Dream On. I'm not fussed on any of Kurts songs and although I LOVE Kristen Chenoweth i'm not too fussed on the songs she actually sings. Love her voice though... I hope she returns as April in future episodes.

However i was disappointed with the ommision of Run Joey Run. That is possibly my favourite Glee cover so far and it's shame it was skipped. I hope at the end of the series they release a CD with all the tracks that have been missed off the various volumes. (Halo/Walking on Sunhine, Push It and Hair/Crazy in Love are 3 more standouts which have been missed.)

Not keen on the new cover design either - but that hardly here or there - it is all about the music afterall!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Brilliant, 18 May 2010
Ms. H. C. Carney (england, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glee: The Music, Volume 3: Showstoppers (Audio CD)
I've been a fan of the series since it was shown on E4 back in January and i have every single CD and the DVD.
I love it because it makes me feel great. I haven't seen a show that delivers every single week with just incredible music covers. It has me singing along every week!
This is one of very few CD's that i have, where i actually listen to every single track - it normally doesn't happen, but the Glee CD's have got such wonderful music.

This CD has everything a Glee fan would want, and more.
Chris Colfer outdoes himself in 'A House Is Not A Home' & 'Rose's Turn' and the brilliant Kristin Chenoweth sings some major music to the tune of 'Home' and 'A House Is Not A Home/Once Less Bell To Answer'. Olivia Newton-Joh makes a comeback with a new version of 'Physical' with Sue Sylvesters Jane Lynch. 'Bad Romance' has to be my favourite though, its just Lady GaGa fabulous! I also enjoyed Leah Micheles & Idina Menzels rendition of 'I Dreamed A Dream'.

At the moment, there is no tracklist up, but this is what you'll get on the CD:

1. Hello Goodbye
17. Give Up The Funk
18. Beth
19. Poker Face
20. Bad Romance

If you enjoyed the previous CD's, then this is definitely one to have in your collection since the last ones had 17 tracks while this one has 20! It won't disappoint and well worth your money! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB-U-LOUS, 21 May 2010
This review is from: Glee: The Music, Volume 3: Showstoppers (Audio CD)
This was release in Ireland today and I bought it. Fantastic CD full of fabulous tracks once again like the previous 2 volumes. My favourites are 'I dreamed a dream', 'Hello' (Lionel Ritchies version), 'Lady is a tramp' and 'Total Eclipse of the heart', but there many more that are great. Highly recommend to all Gleeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gleeful!, 28 Jun 2010
This review is from: Glee: The Music, Volume 3: Showstoppers (Audio CD)
It does what it says on the tin! A collection of Showstoppers from the first series, this gives the stars the chance to share the spotlight - everybody gets a solo - and it's packed with some great numbers. A must for Glee fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT COMPILATION ALBUM!, 25 May 2010
Katrina-UK (Stockport, Cheshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glee: The Music, Volume 3: Showstoppers (Audio CD)
The rate that the Glee Cast are spinning out these records, makes me wander when they get time to do their day job (filming for Glee!) After each episode every week, they release singles from the TV episode you've just watched, which then all make up the album. Volume 3 Showstoppers is the latest installment. As far as cover versions go, the Glee Cast' are the best. All the songs make up a fantastic varied compilation album. If you want a feel good album, let it be this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars canny, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: Glee: The Music, Volume 3: Showstoppers (Audio CD)
great service and quality, classic sound and picture, just up my street and down the road as well so canny

4.0 out of 5 stars loving Glee, 8 July 2013
eraho (Saffron Walden, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glee: The Music, Volume 3: Showstoppers (Audio CD)
Like other Glee albums, this is a mix of songs that are ok, and songs that I absolutely love. Some of the songs are better arranged than others and those add most interest to this album, I'm thinking of Poker Face which is completely different from the original. Others like Total Eclipse of the Heart are played straight, but are real favourites anyway. If you like Glee and showtunes, this is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Glee: The Music, Volume 3: Showstoppers (Audio CD)
Another great CD full with great Songs sang by the Glee cast. Highly recommendable for every small & big Glee fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Songs, 6 Feb 2013
Laura W (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Glee: The Music, Volume 3: Showstoppers (Audio CD)
This is my favourite of the Glee Albums, I play it over and over. I love the two tracks that Kristen Chenowerth sings on especially 'Home'. That lady has a fantastic voice. You would never think she could sing that way when you hear her speaking voice!

I prefer Glee's version of 'I dreamed a dream' to that of Susan Boyle! Lea Michelle has a wonderful singing voice.

Out of the 22 songs, there are only two that I am not that keen on. I recommend this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars glee:the music, volume 3: showstoppers, 3 Feb 2013
Sandra Paterson (Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glee: The Music, Volume 3: Showstoppers (Audio CD)
Arrived well before the stated date. Well packaged. Great songs to sing along to. May buy other Glee discs in future

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xae9402a0)

Glee: The Music, Volume 3: Showstoppers
Glee: The Music, Volume 3: Showstoppers by Glee Cast (Audio CD - 2010)