5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Money, Create Hassle
Published on 23 Nov 2011 by Babs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 26 Jun 2011
Mr. Daniel Delamare-lyon "Dd" (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Qualtex Vacuum Cleaner Dust Bags & Filters For Miele FJM Series Vacuum Cleaners x 20 Pack
OK so they aren't quite up to the level that the genuine Miele bags are, but then they are nowhere near the price. I wasn't sure what to expect, but asked the seller some details and thought I'd give it a whirl. They said I wouldn't be disappointed and they were 100% correct. They fit well, seal well, and are working very well indeed. The addition of the filters with each pack of 5 bags is a nice touch and will help keep the Miele going as well as it has done for the last 12 years for at least another 12. Arrived rapidly, good quality, good feedback from seller - overall a VERY happy customer - thanks a million.

4.0 out of 5 stars No more expensive bags for me, 23 Aug 2011
Caterina (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought these, with some trepidation, for my Miele S4211. They fit perfectly. And as far as I can make out (and I do a lot of hoovering and examine my carpets carefully) they do as good a job as the Miele bags. My only quibble about them is that they are more difficult to remove than the Miele bags - I have to tug at them and sometimes end up spilling some of the contents. (So my advice would be not to change them on the floor that you have just carefully hoovered.) But this is a small quibble. I definitely will buy these again and would recommend them to fellow hoovering fans out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miele Cat & Dog Vacuum Cleaner Bags, 25 Oct 2010
They are excellent. We've waited until we were sure about these bags before reviewing, as we had problems with some other non miele bags from a different supplier. The bad ones had cardboard fittings and were very difficult to fit and remove. These bags were problem-free. They perform just as good as the miele ones but are a fraction of the price. When you couple the performance and price with the brilliant same-day dispatch from SPARES-2-GO, this was an excellent transaction.

Our only criticism of the Miele vacuum cleaner had been the small size of the bags and their prohibitive price. These bags let the cleaner be the pleasure to use it was designed to be without having to worry about the cost of new bags.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Money, Create Hassle, 23 Nov 2011
You can get them on, but you may not get them off again! I needed a screwdriver to remove them from my Miele S571, and nearly broke the cleaner fittings in the process, until I developed some expertise with the screwdriver, that is. They can split, sometimes halfway out of the vacuum cleaner. They don't seal well, and so tend to leak dust when you change them. Mine came with the wrong filters for the S571, 2 lots of motor filters and nothing that would fit the air filter. I have a lot left and they are going in the dustbin. Take my advice, grit your teeth and pay through the nose for the genuine article, it's worth it!

2.0 out of 5 stars weak...., 8 Sep 2011
Mr. J. Edmunds "Jim" (Bath, England) - See all my reviews
I needed a lot of hoover bags and these ones are very cheap. However, you get what you pay for and when using them with my old Miele S3101 on full power the second bag split. Since then i've been stuck with using it on about 60% power to make sure it doesn't happen again.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 21 Aug 2011
No where near as strong as the original - ive had a few split, but for light use theyll be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the real thing, 3 May 2011
These fit our vacuum cleaner perfectly, have no problems putting them in and taking them out and they are very cheap compared to the MIELE ones

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of time trying to save money this way, still clearing up!, 5 Dec 2011
The first 5 bags split in my Miele using it on full 1600w power and I have returned the rest for a full refund.
These are they kind of quality you would expect for the price.
They do fit well but they are more difficult to remove than the Miele bags.
Nice touch with the additional new filters for every five bags but again they are not quite as good.
I am still cleaning up after the burst bags - particularly the inside of the Miele.
I would agree with the comment that these are not for you if you suffer from allergies, stick to the genuine Miele bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miele FJM type hoover bags - excellent, 9 Jun 2011
Annie B (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
Really quick delivery, well packaged and excellent product. Works just as well as Miele bags which are a lot more expensive.

1.0 out of 5 stars No super air clean filters included, 31 Dec 2011
Laurence Carr - See all my reviews
Unlike the original packs from Miele, these do not include the super air clean filters, just the motor filter, so pretty useless really unless you have a supply of air filters.
Description should be clear on this fact. Returning for a refund.