5.0 out of 5 stars The best customer service
I ordered this as a quirky surprise for a friend missing Australia. The first parcel did not arrive. I emailed Cooking Marvellous and they were marvellous - so very helpful. Emailed back straight away and sent a 2nd parcel.
Published 22 months ago by KAREN ANGOVE

3.0 out of 5 stars Love Tim Tams but not in good condition
Published 16 months ago by Vincent Lindsey-clark

5.0 out of 5 stars The best customer service, 3 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Arnotts Tim Tam Original 200g (Grocery)
Anyone who has been to Australia rave about Tim Tams and to be able to buy them in the UK as a wee treat is brilliant. All the original product, brilliant.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love Tim Tams but not in good condition, 14 Feb. 2014
Vincent Lindsey-clark (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arnotts Tim Tam Original 200g (Grocery)
Tim Tams are the best chocolate biscuits but I was disappointed on opening the packet to find that they were in bad condition. I would guess that at some point they had melted and then solidified again. Someone left them out in the sun I expect. I paid well over the odds for this little indulgence and reminder of my stay in Australia so not happy. Are you reading this Mr supplier - watch out where you store your Tim Tams.

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmm, 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Arnotts Tim Tam Original 200g (Grocery)
also mentioned this to you before as well... i would not write home about them .. i would prefer a p.p.p.p. penguin... cheers.. hmac...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Arnotts Tim Tam Original 200g (Grocery)
Aside from family and friends, Tim Tams are the thing I miss most about Australia. I'm yet to find anything else comparable over here, and always place big orders whenever anyone visits. If you haven't tried them, you must, and also try sipping your tea through them... yum!

4.0 out of 5 stars Must have been fine as they disappeared quickly enough!, 1 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Arnotts Tim Tam Original 200g (Grocery)
The package arrived a couple of days early and was in good order. This was an educational gift to instruct someone in the art of timtam slams and so, although I neither saw nor tasted the biscuits, the quality and freshness must have been fine as they disappeared quickly enough. I gave this four stars only for, with P&P included, it is a lot to pay for one pack of biscuits.

5.0 out of 5 stars A taste from the past., 3 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Arnotts Tim Tam Original 200g (Grocery)
Since I left Australia one of the things I missed and could not easily get where the TimTams, unless a relative came over I couldn't get any but now although they are relatively expencive i can get them any time I like.
John

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and service, 5 Jun. 2015
Arrived the day after ordering in perfect condition. Bit expensive but well worth the money to me. Brings back wonderful memories of my time in Australia

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Arnotts Tim Tam Original 200g (Grocery)
I saw this in Judy' s vlogs on youtube and thought I should try it! I just love this ones! Can't wait to not breastfeed so I can eat a whole pack!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not fresh & had been melted, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Arnotts Tim Tam Original 200g (Grocery)
I love Tim Tams but the ones I got had melted somewhere along the way & didn't taste the same. I won't be spending £6 on any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars chocolate delight, 30 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Arnotts Tim Tam Original 200g (Grocery)
the best chocolate biscuit bar none, but only if you are a dedicated chocolate fan, definitely not made for dunking

Arnotts Tim Tam Original 200g