5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent In-Ear headphones, dogged by reliability
First I should point out that these types of headphones do have issues in terms of reliability, where one ear piece will eventually give way. This is a problem with many in-ear headphone products, I have not had a pair that do not have this issue (that has been many).
These Skullcandy products do tend to go a bit sooner than usual, however Skullcandy provide a 100%...
Published on 8 Jun 2011 by DaveM05

3.0 out of 5 stars A Signed Music Producer's POV: Cheap, Cheerful & OK.
As a signed music producer and part time DJ, for the last 17 years I've travelled a lot playing all around the world; so I've had every type of personal music players there is - from cassette Walkmans bought in Hong Kong, to Discmans, to Minidisc players to Walkman phones and now MP3s etc. etc. etc... So I've been through my fair share of headphones.

I've...
Published on 8 Nov 2010 by The Truth

‹ Previous | 158 59 6064 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars ok sound,very poor build, 27 Sep 2011
After having these headphone for just two months I have come to the conclusion that the sound quality is average at best,with poor bass levels and a slightly tinny sound from them.At the end of the two months the right earphone has stopped working altogether,i am hugely dissapointed with this!
From experience i have found that skullcandys are over rated and are more a fashion statement than a quaility pair of earphones.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent pair of earphones, 20 July 2011
I only just got the earphones and they seem to play music nicely, which is their main purpose! (Y)
However, there's no way to tell the left and right earphone apart(which I do look at..) and they also do look kinda cheap :/

4.0 out of 5 stars Debating, 2 Jun 2011
hi, i have read all the reviews, now then most people are saying they are tinny and have no or little bass and break within a month, i am currently awaiting my 6th pair, now before you go and not buy them because they break, keep on reading, i have had in the past 3-4 years about 10-11 pairs of different earphones (5 previous being inkd) Two different pairs of Sony Wrap around earphones, i also own a pair of Bose In-ear earphones, they sounded great, and various others, atm i am using the HTC Innovation Earphones that came with my HD2 they are ok as headsets go clear but as with most regular earphones not much bass, now as you can see ive gone through my fair share, all down to wires breaking, so i cannot comment on broken wires or loose wires i accidently crushed my last pair of Ink'd under my pyramat chair, i also have some Sony Studio monitoring headphones and some Sony Hi-Fi headphones both good, the Inkd earphones, for the price, lets be honest arent bad atall (i wouldnt be buying another pair if they were shoddy would i?) i recommend them, just remember, look after them, dont thread them through your clothing this pulls the wires apart gradually from movement, wrap them loosly not wound tight get a case for them, i will be using my bose case for them, all of my previous Earphones broke down to carelessness, if you look after any pair of earphones they will last dont ram your player or phone in your pocket place it in a pouch pocket in a hoodie or coat or somthing. so reliability aside, sound quality, if you really are the pickiest person on thr planet you wouldnt be listening to anything but WAV files, you should be very happy for the price if you want bose quality, then go buy bose, dont expect to get high end Shure and Bose quality for under 20 quid because its nieave. overall a good pair, i used to be renowed for loose wires now i look after them n the last a long time, i want another pair of Inkd because i want better sound and atm cannot afford Bose. let me know what you thought of my review. :) if you loom after your earphones then these should last you :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted less than a month, 9 Feb 2011
Actually, the bass on these is nice, and they're pretty enough, and they probably deserve more than one star. Or they would've done, if they hadn't randomly broken without warning, for no reason, three weeks after I bought them. Three weeks. It's a new all time low.

I kind of expected they might, from the other reviews. 'But never mind,' thought I, 'for they have a guarantee and I shall claim on it if they suicide themselves without warning. There IS no risk! Hahahahaha.'

This plan doesn't work. You can't redeem the guarantee because you don't live in the USA. Sorry folks, forgot to mention that. My brother's pair broke a week later, and he discovered the same thing. We're not covered, so when your ridiculously expensive piece of cheap tat gives up the ghost, you can't do anything about it.

Unless, of course, you buy from Amazon and hope they'll replace them for you, even if Skullcandy won't. I bought from TK Maxx, so more fool me. Wherever you get them from, keep the receipt. Don't put it away somewhere safe, just stick it to your 'fridge, you're gonna be needing it in a matter of weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Double whammy, 18 Jan 2011
they are great head phone. great sound quality and kill nearly all background noise. i can not hear anyone.
but all headphone come to the end of thier life and they are still use full after as they can be used as ear plugs which for me is very good as i play drums and i really thash them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug 2014
Nice style, good quality, perfect sound quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 11 Dec 2011
FB-65 (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
After ordering these earbuds on 14th November they arrived very quickly and my 15 year old son was really pleased with them. They stopped working by 8th December.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 16 Sep 2014
j davidson "Kamakazigod" (South England) - See all my reviews
pretty good, titans are a million times better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little product., 6 Sep 2014
Good head phones with a nice clear sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sep 2014
Top class iten and good service

‹ Previous | 158 59 6064 | Next ›