on 16 February 2011
As a daily walker of at least five miles, and a daily wearer of leg weights for many years, I am really pleased with this product. I had previously purchased what I thougth were 2lb weights but realised later that they were only 1lb each. The heavier 2.5lb weights do make a difference in terms of muscle tone. The large velcro strap is very secure (some in the past have slipped off) and they do not slide around as other weights have.

The only downside for me was that I initially had blisters where they rubbed (but I am prone to getting blisters from most shoes so it might just be me) and so I always wear tubigrip on my ankles and thick socks, and now have no problems at all.

My previous leg weights have burst with the filling spilling out but these have lasted well so far.

I have not tried them as wrist weights but think they might be a little cumbersome.
I have a problem with my knees, I also have a job that I am sitting down for around 12 hours so my knees are getting sore and I had to have an operation on one of them. I bought these to strengthen my legs when sitting at a desk and they work really well. No one can see them under my trousers and they fit snugly around my ankles. I can then do some leg movements under the desk and they really have made my knees a lot less painful. I would recommend these to anyone with a similar problem to me.
on 20 March 2011
quite satisfied with the product. straps seem long-lasting; the weights are comfortable on wrists (have tried it on ankles only once) and they're ideal for anyone looking for a heavier everyday excercise. feels like you're Goku himself :D
on 6 August 2013
Well made, broad velcro fastening and sturdy stitching. I have seen inferior products for many times the price.
The straps are long enough for me, being of average size, but could be too short to fit around the ankles of a larger person. That seems too be a common problem.
I got these to wear on my ankles while walking and my wrists occasionally too while pottering about. If you want weights to wear while working out these you would probably want heavier ones, as I do. The ones I use while training contain lead shot rather than sand, are heavier and have longer fastenings. Consequently they were a lot more expensive.
For lighter use these are ideal and fantastic value, hence the 5 stars.
on 21 December 2015
Great ankle/wrist weights which look exactly as they do in the picture-provided with an attached easy-to-use velcro strap that fastens effortlessly. You have to take care not to yank the velcro apart as they can come away from the weights.

Good even if you don't want to workout, but want extra resistance while you go about your daily activities around the house.
on 18 October 2013
The product arrived on time and was instantly put to use. I found they were comfortable and easy to use and i could see my muscles working with them on instantly, i wear them from when i get up - when i go to bed, they are a great buy, but i dropped a star as the P&P was nearly the same cost as the product, but it was worth it.
on 25 November 2014
I find that these Ankle/Wrist weights work well when worn on my wrist's. They are a little loose, as I'm afraid to tighten them to much in case it cuts off the blood flow. Other than that I like them. They seem to be a good product.
on 30 September 2013
I bought these as I wanted something heavier than my 1lb Everlast Ankle weights. They arrived quickly and look great but after wearing them for 2 mins during exercise I realised that they are badly designed. They do not show you on the picture but the large metal loop that you thread the strap throught is not protected by padding. Therefore the metal was constantly rubbing my ankles as I ran. I do have very slim ankles but my last weights were designed so that the loop was protected. I will be returning these as they are useless to me,
on 1 March 2014
Heavier than most which is what attracted me to these. I've found that sweatbands under them on the wrists helps as they can rub a bit. I am so pleased with these that I have purchased more!
on 19 February 2014
I've had this product for a week and one of them has already torn and started leaking black sand into my shoes. Terrible quality. Will not be buying from this manufacturer in the future.