on 25 October 2014
Lovely pics and shapes but quite expensive for what they are and even though I have stuck up out of reach from my kids they still keep falling down and I am going to have to stick up with an alternative adhesive.
on 22 June 2012
i got these for my two year old daughter for her peppa pig themed room which i just decorated and i bought these to go on the back of her door and they are brilliant, obv if you have them low down where lil hands can get them they wont last 5mins but ive put my out of reach and they completed the room and my two year old is very very happy with them, they are decent sized, quick delievery and in really good quality i would totally recommend them to any parents who have a little peppa pig fan :-)
on 23 September 2015
Daughter loves them but unfortunately do not stay on the wall long enough for her to enjoy them. The adhesive material sticks to the wall fine but for some reason doesn't like being attached to Peppa and friends so they regularly fall off.
on 19 November 2011
These are a very good size and a perfect likeness of the characters.
The feet can be broken very easily but hey kids are destructive
Well worth buying.
on 29 September 2013
This is a welcome addition to the kids room, the wall decorations are of a pretty good size, and stick well to the wall without problems, and more importantly, the kids love them
on 6 July 2013
Slightly smaller than expected but my fault as measurements stated. Not very sticky either as have fallen down several times....
on 13 January 2013
Lovely to decorate my childs bedroom wall and good fun. The stickers are not great and fidly. But once up they are great.
on 23 March 2014
Iam familar with these foam stick ons as I have the dora one's, but Iam updating the girls bedroom and they have chosen Peppa pig and this goes with all the other things I've ordered in the range.
on 28 February 2016
The characters are great but the sticking material needs to be changed- the small pads stick to the wall but not the characters so they don't stay up!
Really disappointed!
on 14 June 2014
Lovely addition to Peppa pig fan's room. Bit smaller than expected but I should have read the sizes quoted , so my fault. Good quality, stick well and wipe clean.