5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy
Published on 14 Aug 2011 by Nicola

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't have games
Bought this for my daughter, as my son already had a standard vtech camera and they both like the games on it.
However, despite the extra cost of this one over the standard models, this has NO games.
All you get is some extra disney backgrounds, and the princess styling.
Published on 14 Oct 2011 by Bic Biro

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't have games, 14 Oct 2011
This review is from: Vtech Disney Princess Camera (Toy)
All you get is some extra disney backgrounds, and the princess styling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy, 14 Aug 2011
This review is from: Vtech Disney Princess Camera (Toy)
I bought this for my 3 year old niece and it is excellent. Its a good size and she learnt how to use it quickly. You can take photos with princesses - to be honest the adults loved it just as much as her!! If you're thinking of getting a child their 1st camera I would definitely recommend this product.I also bought the carry case.Pink Travel Bag Carry Case for vtech Kidizoom Digital Camera & Fisherprice / Fisher-price waterproof camera

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Toy, 21 April 2011
This review is from: Vtech Disney Princess Camera (Toy)
I got this for my daughters 4th birthday. She loves it. Especially the photo editting and putting the princesses in the photos. She is taking photos of everything!
The only thing I think might get broken is the crown on top for the sd card. It is not attached by much and is very attractive to little fingers. But saying that it is still attached.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, 23 Oct 2011
This review is from: Vtech Disney Princess Camera (Toy)
Brought this camera for my 4year olds birthday and it was a good choice. Takes good pictures and you are able to take them of you with your favourite princess which my daughter thinks is excellent. The video is also very good and has been great entertainment for her. It is easy to use and the added bonus of the buttons looking like jewels is a real novelty for little girls. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Aug 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Vtech Disney Princess Camera (Toy)
Great! Bought this as a birthday present for my girl's 4th birthday as she's always taking pics with our camera. She loves it and I think it's really sweet as well!! Good price on Amazon as well!! saw it in a shop in my country, it was double the price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product my 5 yrs daughter LOVES it!, 20 Feb 2011
This review is from: Vtech Disney Princess Camera (Toy)
i bought this camera for my 5 yrs old girl and then all her friends bought one since this is such a great product. not only she is having lots of fun and feels like a true grown up taking photos but she loves the fact that it is packed fun with all her fev. disney princesses. she now has her own folder on the pc with all her photos and recorder videos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 15 Nov 2010
N. Puah - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vtech Disney Princess Camera (Toy)
easy to use, not bad screen quality, definately no worry of being dropping, great to hv some instant add on princess theme frames, n that's my girl's favourite part coz she likes to take pic with those princess along side.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT KIDS CAMERA!, 17 Jan 2012
This review is from: Vtech Disney Princess Camera (Toy)
We had looked around for a camera for our 3 year old daughter and decided on this one. It is great fun and very easy to use. It has been dropped and remains undamaged. Pictures and video's are clear and our daughter loves snapping away. Would recommend this camera for any young girl 3yrs plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product....Mustr Buy, 9 July 2011
This review is from: Vtech Disney Princess Camera (Toy)
I bought this camera for my niece at her birthday. She is really happy to be with it. The best camera-out by vTech. I have been buying other products of vTech. This company is really producing quality goods for children of all age. The products are full knowledge providers. Well done vTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Great easy to use camera, 27 Jan 2011
This review is from: Vtech Disney Princess Camera (Toy)
Brought this for my 4 year old. She learn't how to use it very quickly and loved her picture taken beside a princess. Really pleased. Great price on amazon.

ARRAY(0xad556e58)