5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered Wrong size
I accidentally ordered the wrong size, exchanged the items quickly without any hassle.
Smaller size fits perfectly.
Published 21 months ago by Rebeccamareeclarke

3.0 out of 5 stars Size shown in product was wrong
I bought size 9 child UK size and got EU 26 size, it should be correct but it said also 14.5 cm which is wrong. And when I made my daughter tried on it was much too large. So I need to return and get smaller size... But quality looks good.
Published 9 months ago by Greg M

5.0 out of 5 stars best toddler shoe by far, 7 Mar 2014
Amazing shoe for a toddler. Seems so small on the foot,they r light and flexible but also sturdy. Best shoe for m6 16 month old...and we ve been throught alot and all the best brands...this is the best by far. Recomand to everyone. Will buy again

3.0 out of 5 stars Size shown in product was wrong, 5 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little trainers, 21 Jun 2013
These are for my grandsons third birthday he had a pair before they are lovely. They cam in very food time thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 April 2013
Just what I expected my Grandson loves them as they are 'just like daddies' will definitely purchase more in other colours :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 26 Mar 2013
i have bought these as i have had the same shoes before but i couldnt resist at such a great price. BARGAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely vans, 24 Dec 2012
Fantastic service, vans arrived on the right day that was originally given me. Alternative address was successfully used as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 14 Dec 2012
brought these for my little boy for a christmas present. I am very pleased with the product although my little one hasnt worn them yet i checked to see what they were like once they were delivered. They seem very good quality and the delivery was quick and on time, very pleased i purchased these vans :)

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS!, 15 Mar 2012
My two year old daughter loves them! They fit perfect with enough space to grow into. Many people hesitate when buying the more expensive brands for toddlers with the idea that their feet are constantly growing, I've bought three pairs of shoes from NEXT and they worn out before my daughters feet grew out of them!
Vans: Stylish, hard wearing, suits all dress styles, unisex, FABULOUS!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. My son loved them while they fit, 17 Oct 2014
Perfect. My son loved them while they fit. Was watching peppa at the time and wanted red shoes just like peps pig. Kept him happy for a while and looked great.

5.0 out of 5 stars vans pumps, 20 Dec 2011
They are lovely cute pumps, they've not yet been worn as they are for my sons Christmas but am sure they will look good on to! Thank you!