on 6 November 2012
This is the first time i have dyed my hair and been 100% happy with the outcome, the colour is amazing with a pink undertone so it doesnt look orangy! i bought 2 bottles as my hair is mid back length, and there was loads left over, i bought this product with the 30 orear cream which you need to mix with the hair dye and i have dark brown to black hair, it lifted nicely and wasnt patchy, i did get a pre gel that u wash out which apparently helps with evening the colour so i dnt know if this helped achieve the look. The only thing i would say is that it doesnt come with a conditioning sachet as this is a professional product so i used normal conditioner for colour treated hair, this wasnt enough, so the next night i put loads of the conditioner into my wet/damp hair (no shampoo) and wrapped my hair up in clingfilm and a carrier bag lol, i left it over night and in the morning my hair was soft again, i did leave hair dye on for 40 mins (maybe a little over as i was busy) as you would hairdye from the shop but im not sure of how long you are supposed to leave this stuff on being professional as it doesnt state on the box. Overal a brilliant product and something i will be buying aagain :-)
on 14 October 2015
I have been using this with 30vol developer for last 6mths or so.....I love the colour I get. Im naturally a bra clasp length brunette. I use 2 tubes which gives me plenty!! Note will not work as well on "non virgin" hair. Luckily I only had previous dyes left on bottom 3rd of my hair(due to no dyin while pregnant) so it gave a slight ombre type effect here. Looked great. Fades pinky not orangey!! To keep colour boosted between dyes I use a semi-permanent dye mixed in with conditioner a cpl times a wk. Cant recommend this stuff enuff!! Only downfall is waitin on delivery so I advise ordering b4 u need it.
review image
on 3 November 2014
Bought this product as I was about to give up on trying to get my hair the red Ive wanted for like a year! And what a success, its amazing! I bought two tubes as I have very thick hair and after about 45-60 minutes it was a very bright cherry red (which I wanted) however I would recommend leaving the roots till last as it goes super bright around the hairline :)
on 15 June 2015
i love this product! i have very dark hair and it makes my hair red and holds the colour well. Its easy to use. But if like me you use it on a regular basis best to get it early as its not something you can always get the wait can be a bit longer.
on 23 December 2015
Very happy with this product. I would stress tho it works better on 'virgin' hair rather than pre coloured hair. My hair is still a nice shade of red tho. Il def order again. It arrived much sooner than expected too.
on 11 November 2012
I bought this product after seeing a couple of YouTube reviews on it. Even though I had seen how well it worked on the girls reviewing it, I was still a little nervous doing my hair... Not sure if it was going to ridiculously bright or just not take and still look brown. Well I am very pleased to say that it worked amazingly! Just cannot believe how easy it is to do and how well it works. Before seeing this product I didn't think it was even slightly possible to just put a colour on the hair and it come out lighter! (Without pre-lightening first) so my hair was a dark gingery brown and now it's a deep vibrant red, its not really bright I'd say its more vibrant but from whatever angel you look at it and what ever light I'm in... It's RED not browny red! But full on RED! Such a happy girl right now :) it didn't go patchy or anything and its soooo easy to put on (recommend buying a brush to apply it with like the hairdressers use!) 10/10 :D
on 10 April 2014
Good product if someone wants to try it's a good price. I know I would buy it again. :-) )
on 5 June 2015
Beautiful bright colour!!! Very uniform coverage. Easy to mix and apply. Was pleased that it really is pink based rather than orangey, as when it began to fade I didn't look ginger for a change! I found that half a tube mixed with half the amount of developer was more than enough for my hair length (my hair is thin and about jaw length). Well worth it.
on 30 June 2015
Absolutely fantastic product...So exciting to have a different hair colour for the first time in my life. My hair is very dark brown - this gave it a vibrant but still dark pink colour - very vibrant in sunlight! Maybe not as bright magenta as I expected but still more than happy with the result.
on 12 November 2015
Haven't used yet but shipping was amazing! Ordered on the 10th Nov and got them today which is the 12th and I live in uk.
Can't wait to have red hair again, I've used this before and came out a beautiful colour and I had previously dyed hair too.
review image