5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the results
Published 15 months ago by A.M.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
arived on time, performance adequate
Published 20 days ago by Marta Edin

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the results, 22 Jun 2013
I had dyed my hair red previously which was getting a bit dull and had grown out so I bought this L'Oreal Excel Hicolor in Deep Auburn Red with the Oreor Crème developer in 30 volume. My hair is naturally black and it worked out on the roots well and came right to the tips, but some areas seem patchy not sure if it is due to my poor application (I did rush it a little), but I am still fairly happy that there is a dye that can colour my hair red. Some may want to re-apply to get the desired effect of a more vibrant red but I was hoping for a deep purple/red and I got that.

I received the items very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 3 May 2013
bought in conjunction with colour for a salon style colour at home. very prompt delivery, great product. word of caution, make sure you get the measurements right!

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny smell, 4 Sep 2014
I've been wanting to dye my hair a bright red for VERY LONG! So as I was researching online, I knew about the hassle about having red hair and the maintenance can be a pain in the butt! But I went ahead with it and it's brilliant. The only disadvantage is that I live in the UK so I have to order the hair colour & developer a whole month earlier because of how long it takes to get from America. >_< Other than that, the developer does have a funny smell but I'm hoping that's normal so I don't really mind that.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 7 Jun 2014
i never tried L'Oreal Oreor creme 30 volume developer before, its a wonderful product, specially with u wanna colour the hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does whats supposed to do, 18 April 2014
Does exactly whats supposed to do, I used it in combination with Red hicolor highlights, perfect red on an almost black hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Feb 2014
Steph (London, England) - See all my reviews
Used this with the Loreal Excel Hicolor. The cream product makes it easier to pour and control. Mixes well and the big bottle is enough for multiple uses.

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldnt get enough..., 13 Oct 2013
After watching a review about this hair dye I decided to try it out... I was not disappointed my hair went from black to red and alot of people where complimenting the color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 24 Aug 2013
For the good price I got alot of this! It really helped me as I used L'Oreal Excel Hicolours to dye my black/dark brown hair to red! Perfect! Don't dye your dark hair to lighter colour without this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with the purchase, 30 July 2013
I rate this because it served its purpose. This was recommended on Youtube and I used it on one of my wigs and it worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars good developer, 14 May 2013
Fantastic Product! Did the job! No smell and mixes quite easily. Didn't leave my hair too dry either! Love it