5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Work a treat, so easy to use i used with Loreal Hicolour Red, got Lovely result , well impressed with colour
Published 13 months ago by Karen

I have used the 20 developer in the past with L'Oreal Red Hot dye which gave my hair some vibrancy but I wanted my hair to be a bolder red. So i bought this 30 volume developer and used with L'Oreal Red Hot and Magenta dyes and this did absolutely nothing to my hair! If anything it made the colour more dull.
Very dissapointed in this product as i watched YouTube...
Published 4 months ago by Shannen Godwin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy, 13 Oct 2013
After watching a review about this hair dye I decided to try it out... I was not disappointed my hair went from black to red and alot of people where complimenting the color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Nov 2013
I used this product and was really satisfied with the result. I would recommended to anyone who's looking to colour their hair at home. Good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product especially for dark hair, 28 April 2013
Great product when used with various other hair dyes and bleaching kits ,I would purchase again in the near future

2.0 out of 5 stars If anything it made the colour more dull. Very dissapointed in this product as i watched ..., 2 Aug 2014
Very dissapointed in this product as i watched YouTube tutorials on how to get vibrant red hair and supposedly this was the product to beat but I've had better results from using La Riche which is a £3 hair dye from Ebay which I think I will be sticking to, as this product and L'Oreal range is rather expensive with very little effect for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent communication, brilliant product, 18 Jun 2011
Used this product for the first time after having seen a few clips of its useage on you tube, i have dark hair previously coloured and used this and L'Oreal Excel Hicolor Highlights Magenta 35 ml developer, brilliant, not a hugely dramatic lift but definitely able to see the magenta.
Customer service was A*** and delivery within days.
Brilliant thank you :)

L'Oreal Excel Hicolor Highlights Magenta 35 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 8 July 2014
Good product, too small!

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 7 Mar 2014
GOOD CONSISTENCY AND JUST NEEDED A LITTLE AMOUNT TO GET RICH TEXTURE. ITS VERY SMALL THOUGH LOL I THINK I MISJUDGED THE SIZE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bottle, 21 July 2013
Does what it's supposed to do, I'm no hair product expert but it works well and I have natural black hair.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 20 Dec 2012
this product wasn't bad. although I used it to help get my hair red and it wasn't really strong enough to take it the red i wanted, but on another hand it did take it to a subtle red