5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!
This was an amazing product! I have naturaly dark brown hair and it turned my hair from that to a lovely vibrant red! I used the 40 volume developer but would recommend the 30 with this product. Realy good and if you want noticable results this product rocks!!!
Published on 26 July 2011 by em74

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy!!
I was so exited to get my hair red but I was a total waste of money my hair was darkbrown and it still is, hated it, so sad-.-
Published 9 months ago by Sara

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 26 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 13 Sep 2012
I watched loads of people dying their hair with this product on youtube. I thought id give it a go myself. I used a 30 developer with this dye, it made my hair bright red! Its amazing. I had dark red hair before and now its lightened it up loads. I recommend people to buy this stuff!

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy!!, 4 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!, 26 May 2014
At last!!! I have found the colour I was serching a couple of years now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am really happy with the result!

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 May 2014
I ordered 2 I have abit longer than shoulder length hair, and I used a 30 developer at 5/ ounce I have naturally dark hair it turned out a red wine colour nice xx

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 27 Feb 2014
I ordered 2 red highcolor for dark hair I got one red and one different red i didn't order. Apart from this Product worked and expected , was packaged nicely. Shipping time was average

5.0 out of 5 stars love, 11 Oct 2013
I love this product im allergic to hair dye but although I came up in a little rash on my neck my hair didnt fall oyt and I didnt become itchy. Perfect for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Colour, 14 May 2013
Fantastic Product! Did the job! No smell and mixes quite easily. Didn't leave my hair too dry either! Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous colour x, 30 Sep 2011
I had previously lightened my hair from black (turned a dark orange), and dyed it with a box colour (xxl live red passion) which I hated it was an orangey red and faded really quickly. I had seen people on you tube dye their hair with this product and thought I would give it a go, I used it with 30 developer and I didnt expect it to work on my hair, but it turned out the most beautiful deep blood red, I adore it, it looks even brighter in the sun, I will definately be buying more of this colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy, 13 Oct 2013
After watching a review about this hair dye I decided to try it out... I was not disappointed my hair went from black to red and alot of people where complimenting the color.

L'Oreal Excel Hicolor Red Hot 51 ml Tube