on 27 April 2011
I can't remember the last time I started a book and didn't finish it. Sadly with this Pride and Prejudice sequel I had given up the will to live by chapter 4.It didn't capture my imagination,it didn't make me laugh, I didn't fall in love again with Elizabeth and Darcy - most of their dialogue just made me cringe. You'd be far better off saving your pennies and re-reading the original in all its glory.
on 18 November 2010
Can the person who wrote this, ever have read any of Jane Austin's work? I am a huge fan of the writings of Jane Austin, and to me this book should never, in any way be connected to anything Jane Austin wrote,it is repetitive rubbish.
on 13 June 2014
A wonderful story kept me entertained from the first page. I found that it go.t better and better.

I have loved this series so far as the new characters mix in greatly with June's pride and prejudice characters. I especially love Dr George Darcy.
on 25 November 2013
Again, really loved this book in the series - especially chapter 19 was their first child is born - very touching and emotional. Going to read the whole series again in about 12-24 months' time.
on 29 June 2014
I have read this book with pleasure and feeling that I am entirely in the world of Elizabeth and Darcy. But it is not for readers having preferences for Jane Austen's devoid of sexuality heroes.
on 10 September 2015
I expected lot more by Sharon Lathan: I suppose is the first book of the series: Darcy has nothing of the Jane Austin character> I hane gread all her books & I must say she improved a lot
on 20 September 2014
I'm very pleased with this booking.
on 24 February 2010
As a writer myself I enjoyed the story.

I enjoy knowing that others enjoyed Pride and Prejudice and the story of the love that Elizabeth and Darcy have is great.
Maybe some of the love stories were a little over the top but other than that I enjoyed it immensley.
on 5 April 2010
A sequel to Loving Mr.Darcy, and a splendid read. Continuing on from where the last book finished, Darcy and Elizabeth's romance continues to flourish and grow in this romantic novel. The detail is great and a really good mix of characters, add to it all.
on 30 September 2010
The next in the saga, I was unable to put the book down. I am really enjoying seeing the characters develop and have thoroughly enjoyed this book. I cannot wait to read the next one in the saga.