5.0 out of 5 stars great for excema
I don't usually write reviews, just read others, But I will write about this product that has turned around the angst of my son, who has had excema since birth ( he is now 21 )
Published on 10 Nov 2012 by Emu

1.0 out of 5 stars leaves skin greasy
This moisturiser I first loved but I have recently changed my mind how I feel about this, it sits on the skin and leaves a greasy feeling. Feels uncomfortable. I would not buy again.
Published 9 months ago by zna12

5.0 out of 5 stars great for excema, 10 Nov 2012
This review is from: Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300 ml (Personal Care)
In fairness, it is not the dreadful all over body excema that some children have, rather that constant annoying rough itchy bleeding behind the knees and on the ankle, hands , and nape of neck.
I have tried everything ( via Internet research on websites etc ) and he used that Diprobase in bucketfuls for years. ( Oilatum etc etc )
He was constantly moaning about it, and it definitely affected his confidence.
I have excema too, though not as bad as him.
Got this stuff, tried it on myself first, excema cleared up within days , gave it to him, MAGIC. No more moaning
That was about a year ago, and now all I do is routinely order this from Amazon for both of us
I use it on face , hands, body, as does he.
All other creams are now thrown out.
I suspect it has not gone through all the clinical trials, so cannot sell itself as a medical product, only a beauty product, as it doesn't meet strict NICE guidelines, BUT try it, and I hope it works as well for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisturizer for sensitive skin, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300 ml (Personal Care)
This moisturizer is perfect for sensitive skin prone to all sort of rashes / allergies / etc. It doesn't have a specific scent, so it goes well with any other cosmetic product. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300 ml (Personal Care)
My son has severe eczema and we were trying every cream under the sun! We had stuff prescribed by doctors that just weren't even touching the surface. I ordered this fed up, and not expecting very much. This stuff is amazing!! Within 3 days my sons eczema was disappearing and the redness had gone. A month on and it has all gone, we still use it after baths and it keeps his eczema away. Can't recommend enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars For facial excema, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300 ml (Personal Care)
I have excema just on my face which is a pain because it's visible to everybody, I have used a number of different hydrocortisone and moisturisors on my cheeks and forehead. All different moisturisors irritate me as this one doesn't seem to be irritating me atal, I've tried euricin, coconut oil, olive oil double base gel etc.. They all irritated me and made my face even more red and some even spread my excema to different parts of my face. I reccomend this if you need to get moisture into your skin without the risk of having your excema getting worse, it smells nice, spreads easily, isn't too heavy or light. Some people complain of it being too tacy or sticky, I know where there coming from but honestly don't take that into consideration because it doesn't bother me atal as I wouldn't have noticed if others didn't point it out. I will defo be purchasing this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied with this product, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300 ml (Personal Care)
I've been suffering with dry skin on my face for months, especially on my forehead, and have bought many different products (cheap + expensive), but none of them have worked for me. Saw an advert on the internet about this product and had a look at the amazon reviews ( which were mostly very good) so decided to try it. I've been using it on my face for 2 weeks now and so far so good. The dry flaky skin on my forehead has gone and my skin, although not perfect, hasn't felt this soft in years! It's also cheap for 100mls, and since I'm only using it on my face it will last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect moisturiser - better than any cream from doctors, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300 ml (Personal Care)
I've suffered from eczema and since it is linked to stress levels it's extremely difficult to cure. I have tried EVERY cream the doctor can possibly give you for eczema - I have always used 'Diprobase' to moisturise my skin to stop it becoming so dry, itchy and weepy. It and other creams have always done nothing but sting and irritate my skin. I recently went to the doctors and he prescribed Aveeno because it was the only one I hadn't tried yet. You can buy it over the counter as well. It's been amazing for my eczema, I've only been using it for a few days and already I can feel the dryness and infection going down on my face and arms. Miracle cream - you must try it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 24 Oct 2011
This review is from: Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300 ml (Personal Care)
Moisturizes all day long and isn't greasy! I have very dry skin and am allergic to may perfumes added to lotions, this stuff works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best moisturiser!, 4 April 2011
This review is from: Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300 ml (Personal Care)
excellent product lasts a long time
can be used on sensitive skin
i would recommend this item for dry proned skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this lotion, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300 ml (Personal Care)
I tend to have really dry skin during winter, and working in a hospital doesn't help it either. I have tried different lotions and Aveeno is the only one that really moisturizes my skin. I can't go without it now. Thank you to Amazon for stocking this up at a lower price than the high street stores. I will definitely be buying more :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Only thing that consistently works for my daughters dry skin, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300 ml (Personal Care)
My daughter has had dry skin for years and we tried everything from prescribed medicine to diet adjustments yet nothing seems to shift it until we tried this that is from the first application the difference is amazing I urge everyone with dry skin to try this cream just once I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300 ml