Style Name: 300 ml|Change

on 6 March 2013
My son has severe eczema and we were trying every cream under the sun! We had stuff prescribed by doctors that just weren't even touching the surface. I ordered this fed up, and not expecting very much. This stuff is amazing!! Within 3 days my sons eczema was disappearing and the redness had gone. A month on and it has all gone, we still use it after baths and it keeps his eczema away. Can't recommend enough!
on 10 November 2012
I don't usually write reviews, just read others, But I will write about this product that has turned around the angst of my son, who has had excema since birth ( he is now 21 )
In fairness, it is not the dreadful all over body excema that some children have, rather that constant annoying rough itchy bleeding behind the knees and on the ankle, hands , and nape of neck.
I have tried everything ( via Internet research on websites etc ) and he used that Diprobase in bucketfuls for years. ( Oilatum etc etc )
He was constantly moaning about it, and it definitely affected his confidence.
I have excema too, though not as bad as him.
Got this stuff, tried it on myself first, excema cleared up within days , gave it to him, MAGIC. No more moaning
That was about a year ago, and now all I do is routinely order this from Amazon for both of us
I use it on face , hands, body, as does he.
All other creams are now thrown out.
I suspect it has not gone through all the clinical trials, so cannot sell itself as a medical product, only a beauty product, as it doesn't meet strict NICE guidelines, BUT try it, and I hope it works as well for you.
11 comment|81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 April 2014
Brilliant product, am an avid fan as it is a product that is an essential on my dressing table. Great after a bath and any time especially as I am the wrong side of sixty.
I have been using this Aveeno moisturising lotion now for ages and it is really great and easy to apply. It lasts ages and there is no waste. I like the little pump that allows just enough for your need without coming out in a big blob.

My skin tends to get really dry in winter and this has helped alot, especially on my arms and legs. It soaks straight into the skin.

Highly recommend this size bottle too as it seems to last for a long time and you don't need to put lots on.
on 22 February 2015
A really, really good product, and I like the pump dispenser, really handy for putting on your hands, not thick and oily, but soaks in really quickly, will definitely be buying this again, good value for money! Was recommended to buy this by a podiatrist so it must be good.
on 2 June 2014
This lotion is excellent. My husband suffered with very dry skin and had tried numerous creams/lotions which didn't really help a great deal. Aveeno howeve, has improved his skin tremendously and he now would'nt use anything else.
on 22 May 2016
I bought this for the daughter of a friend, a little girl who has bad eczema. Her skin was frequently bleeding because she could not stop scratching. After only one week of applying Aveeno Daily Moisturising Cream even the very worst bad patch on her arm is healing really well. Day by day all eczema patches are less and less red, itchy and flaky. This is a miracle cream. I have also told her to give the child oat baths. You can either tie up some porridge oats in a bag and swish it up and down in the bath water, or mill the oats to a fine powder in a blender and put a couple of heaped tablespoons into the water. This is much cheaper than buying oatmeal bath products and is just as effective.
on 4 May 2016
I had been suffering with eczema for years, not dreadful but still annoying and can be embarrassing. I had tried loads of different creams that had been prescribed and over the counter to no avail so I tried this cream not really thinking it would do anything but it cleared up within days!! Highly recommend this, I now have got the body wash, hand cream etc as I completely believe in the product. I initially was buying from shops but it works out much cheaper buying on Amazon so I have just stocked up my supplies and got dispatched very quickly
on 21 May 2016
I've really struggled with dry skin for a long time, and not found anything that's worked properly for me until now. Using this moisturiser I only have to moisturise once each day and my skin stays hydrated for the full 24 hours. I also have spot-prone skin, but if anything I've had less spots since I started using this and it doesn't block my pores at all. I'd definitely recommend it!
on 25 March 2016
I have such dry skin that I needed to slap on E45 twice a day and even then the next day it was back to being dry. I read the reviews for this and thought to give it a go. I can honestly say my dry skin problem has cut down by 70%. I use this in the morning after shower and sometimes in the evening too, but the next day my skin is still so soft and silky. Unbelievable. I wont be buying another body lotion again!