5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Washing line
Published 8 months ago by Miss Sharon D Daly

3.0 out of 5 stars they could do better.
After sending the items back because both where crushed and the damage covered over with bubble rap so the delivery company could make their money l would not buy from this company again.
the close line is very good but to small for use.but thats my fault.they make larger ones which I have seen with my neighbour.
This as nothing to do with amazon.talked to the...
Published 7 months ago by david morris

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Washing line, 14 April 2014
I have owned a washing line identical to this one for around 15 years. It was excellent - and still would be if my partner hadn't decided to bend it, then try to bend it back ...... So I was very pleased to find I could still get the same model to replace it! A good price, from an excellent seller - delivered within a couple of days of ordering it. Big enough to take king size bedding - and more!

3.0 out of 5 stars they could do better., 30 April 2014
This as nothing to do with amazon.talked to the supervisor of the company and got the impression he was having problems with is work force but blamed the delivery services.

Home & Garden Direct Minky 40m Classic Rotary Airer Washing Line