5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement bags
Brilliant delivery and price,they fit perfect too.why buy proper Miele when you can buy 10 bags for Mieles three bags.
Published 17 months ago by Mr. Derek Holmes

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit on newer models
Published 10 months ago by J. A. Lane

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality replacement bag., 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Qualtex Dust Bags For Miele GN Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 10
First, this is not the same as a Miele bag. Without a side by side comparison you may think it is the same. The Miele bag is thicker and better made but this is very good. I bought these for jobs where a lot of mess is cleared up in a short space of time and seemed a waste to use the original bags. At about half the price these are very good value for money. I have also monitored the filter before the motor and this is not getting dirty nor is the bag itself discolouring ( indicating dust escaping through the bag ). I do however think the bag change red flag indicator comes on earlier but may just be due to vacuuming brick dust and other more dense matter. I (we) will probably still use original bags for normal use because I am very sensitive to fine dust which is why I purchased a Miele in the first place.
Update to original review, I have had one of these bags split very slightly and although discovered in time, make sure the bag is changed as soon as the cleaner indicates it is required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement bags, 31 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 4 Jan 2013
Ms. K. G. Bellia "kbellia" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Qualtex Dust Bags For Miele GN Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 10
I am delighted with these- and annoyed I didn't find them earlier as I have spent 14 years investing in Miele ones that are double the price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit on newer models, 7 Sep 2013
J. A. Lane "sophiewirral" (wirral UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Qualtex Dust Bags For Miele GN Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 10
I had an old Miele S11 and the qualtex substitutes worked fine so I was confident to continue buying them when I recently purchased a new Miele. However, be aware that on the newer models (although the numbers are listed below as compatable)l these just arent quite close enough to the real thing to work properly. I found that they connected okay ish but not very secure so when I close the lid they lift slightly out of place, eventually they work themselves loose from the connecting hose and I ended up twice with dust and dirt all over the inside chamber. Sure enough I bought some Miele genuine and no problem. I tried a qualtex one last week (couldnt bear to waste them) and the same thing happened again. I wouldn't be surprised if Miele have tweaked their design on newer models to force the compatability issue! But be warned if you have a newer model.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: Qualtex Dust Bags For Miele GN Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 10
Arrived early, and were almost identical to the branded equivalent - it seems that the only difference is that the brand name is missing (not a criticism, probably the same manufacturer). Much better value than buying them in a store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 19 April 2013
Lindsay Sabbarton (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Qualtex Dust Bags For Miele GN Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 10
After having read the reviews on here with regard to these alternative bags, I went ahead and purchased. I am so pleased I did. These bags really are excellent and there is no difference - well, apart from the price - to the Miele bags.

Wonderful value for money and a super speedy delivery. Great stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good find, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Qualtex Dust Bags For Miele GN Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 10
Usually buy Miele bags for my "Cat n Dog" cleaner but only a few in the box and expensive. However found these on Amazon and am very pleased with them, they do the job and certainly much cheaper than the 'proper' ones. Would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars cheaper dust bags, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Qualtex Dust Bags For Miele GN Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 10
these dust bags fit my MIELE as advertised and do the job, but they are inferior to Miele's own brand. The bags are made from thinner material and I found that fine dust escaped during vacuuming, into the air. When I switched back to my last branded bag this stopped. Wouldn't buy them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars miele bags, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Qualtex Dust Bags For Miele GN Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 10
Thought these would have been a good buy because they stated these were for my make of miele but they dont stay in the clip so you have to keep pushing it back in each time you use them. no other problem they still collect a lot and seal when removed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Qualtex, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Qualtex Dust Bags For Miele GN Vacuum Cleaners Pack of 10
I have a Miele S5210. These bags are a good fit, as is the clean-air filter. The second filter just needed to be cut in half. Good value for ten bags and 4 filters.