5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, but LEFT-HANDED?!
Okay, first off, this bag is great. Brilliant material, just as described, sturdy manufacture and looks very cool. All in all, i'm very happy with it.

Published on 8 Mar. 2011 by Conveyor Of Hope

2.0 out of 5 stars The zipp is difficult to lock
it is comfortable to wear, but is of not so much use for me as I got to have a clip board with me (or somehting A4 size) and a book and then it has reached its maximum, as the zip is almost impossible to lock it I put anymore into it. I assume that the zipp will easily get broken.
Published 11 months ago by Opl

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, but LEFT-HANDED?!, 8 Mar. 2011

One word of caution though: if you wear it in the right-handed way (slung over your left shoulder to right hip) the mobile phone holder and the zip will both be upside down. Stuff falls out, and it's stupidly hard to use.

To use it, you have to wear it in the left-handed orientation (right shoulder to left hip) whereupon it is perfect.

Although I thought this was weird, it only took me about an hour to get used to it. Just a word of warning for anyone buying it though.

- COH

4.0 out of 5 stars It was good, 4 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Universal Monostrap Bag in 4 colours (Luggage)
I was pleased with the bag as I have been looking for a monostrap bag for quite a while, however I didn't know it was going to be a velcro strap. Other than that this was good. Well worth it aswell, as I find these bags much easier to carry than normal backpacks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a great bag Great however do not use it if you ..., 24 Sept. 2014
Its a great bag
Great however do not use it if you are trying to carry large amounts of things, there isn't much room, but its perfect if you are going to a gym or on a day long bike ride or something :)
I used it for parkour and the gym and it is perfect, however the stitching is coming lose and there is a hole by the zip, but nothing that cant be fixed easy enough :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 July 2011
Dr. Tom Bell "Tom Bell" (Devon UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
A small over the shoulder bag. Attaches over the shoulder by Velcro. Perfect for what we wanted ...My son uses it for carrying general stuff , there are one or two small pockets for phones etc. Material is natural and strong. Not waterproof.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag .... bought for a Slack line, 2 July 2011
Dr. Tom Bell "Tom Bell" (Devon UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
My son is taking up a sport called Slack Lining. This bag is ideal for this. Good size but not overbig. Very comfortable to walk with. Excellent strong material.

One or two pockets. You should know the strap is done with velcro , suits us but may not suit everyone.

It would work very well as a day bag for walking .... bite to eat, water, change of clothes , camera etc ....

Very good value

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic aid to travel, 1 July 2013
This was a great boon to a long travelling break abroad, with plenty of space for spare clothes, snacks, drinks, cameras and so forth, I fully recommend it, especially as it goes over the right shoulder rather than the shoulder bag injured left.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 25 Mar. 2011
Elliot Wright (Huddersfield, England) - See all my reviews
First off I'm going to say I chose the express delivery option and it was exceedingly fast. I ordered it on a Tuesday at around 11pm and it came on Thursday morning!

The bag itself is absolutely great. At first I thought it was a little small but it was just because I was used to wearing satchel type bags. It's very well made, good materials and it's very sturdy.

There is a Velcro strap which could have been just an adjustable strap but, it's not a major issue as it doesn't affect how it looks and you can run about with this bag on and it doesn't come loose. It's got a great amount of space and lots of little pockets for other things like an iPod or a bottle etc. It's also very comfy and sits very well too.

5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Good item

2.0 out of 5 stars The zipp is difficult to lock, 26 Mar. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars small, 22 Mar. 2014
Povilas (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
don't buy it if you need big bag. Otherwise, the material is strong and u will be able to carry heavy stuff inside.

Universal Monostrap Bag in Black