4.0 out of 5 stars Naval Assualt- A landlubbers view!
Naval Assualt - A land lubbers view!

I bought this blind from Amazon, nothing ventured nothing gained! It is ok, and kinda fun. It feels and looks like a budget title, not that this is all bad. I haven't played many submarine games for the 360 so it is hard to compare!

The controls are easy to pick up and the manual is functional, if not a bit hard...
Published on 21 Jun 2010 by Mr. S. Fleming

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Money
I usually enjoy military sims like this, but this game is such a drudge, it takes the fun out of everything. Firstly, the controls are horrible - you can only dive to two depths in your submarine and the other controls are sluggish and a mess.

The main problem however (apart from the horribly murky graphics which mean you have to turn your brightness on your TV...
Published on 23 Nov 2010 by Mr. S. J. Leicester

1.0 out of 5 stars OOps dive! dive! dive! #sunk#, 9 Aug 2011
J. mortlock (england) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Naval Assault: The Killing Tide (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I have to keep telling myself that these are supposed to be just fun, they are just games after all, but try as I might I cant help being a bit disappointed with this game. I wont say it's as bad as some but Micropose Silent Service it sure aint, the best I can offer is that this game is medocre at best and childlike at worst.

3.0 out of 5 stars naval, 13 Feb 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Naval Assault: The Killing Tide (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I got this Xbox game as it look to be a very good game but to my disappointment l must say that this game is not all that it is a very have game to get into l would recommend it but beware !!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this game, 26 Jun 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Naval Assault: The Killing Tide (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
The game might be ok but 505 games do not like putting out patches for the 360 because it costs them money. IL2 Sturmovick got a patch for the PS3 funded by the developer but 505 would not fund the patch hence although a patch was tested which fixed the main gripes, it was never released becausse of funding. When I buy a game I expect support afterwards.

Naval Assault: The Killing Tide (Xbox 360)
16.29