on 5 April 2013
Have bought this just in case any baseballs enter my house at night, in which case I will hit them for a kind of home run that even babe Ruth would not have been capable of back in the day. very nice feel to it, very good weight and nice length which is perfect for me because I am not as hard in real life as I am in my head, and the reality is that I have little man syndrome so having this undersized bat makes me feel like the proportionate man I want to be. Would highly recommend
44 comments|131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 January 2015
I recently moved to an area where's there's a lot of baseball. I have been concerned about baseballs getting in through windows and doors. I have taken other steps, but thought just in case I needed to hit one of the balls for six, I would need a good baseball bat. This bat is very good, solid, lightweight, good grip, can't complain.
on 30 May 2015
Ideal if you need to play baseball indoors with a stranger at 3am...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 December 2011
I prefer aluminium bats like this over wooden ones because they don't dent as easily and you don't get any splinters. I have also heard horror stories of wooden bats breaking in two and hurting the swinger with flying shards of wood.

Cold Steel make bats out of polypropylene which allegedly are better than aluminium bats such as this, but polypropylene (a very tough plastic) cannot compete for sheer looks with the big-lump-of-shiny-metal awesomeness of a bat like this.

Some people don't like the "ting" nose aluminium bats make when you hit things with them but this is not a concern for me.

The weight is just right, it has a nice rubber grip and looks damn sexy indeed.
55 comments|21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 February 2016
We dont really play baseball here in UK but I bought this just in case a wild baseball decided to enter my house. Quite happy with the purchase so far.
on 2 November 2015
Got this for home security it will cave a numptys head in so its good in my books.
on 9 August 2011
I use this bat to play rounders (aka baseball). Make you aren't standing close to anyone when you swing the bat, as I imagine it could be very painful.
on 30 August 2011
Great Baseball bat and very well made. Perfict for home security and playing base ball with.

on 16 August 2013
Much more easier to wield than it's wooden brother. Grip looks a little ropey, but other than that I wholly recommend.

In America law abiding citizens can shoot any stray baseballs that may enter their home. In England, this is probably the next best thing.
on 2 June 2015
Great product.
Great for caving people heads in when they anoy you.
Can cause serious damage as I have witnessed. By my neighbour being brutally attacked by me and my bat.