5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent security item
Published 15 months ago by Jeremy Corbin

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but light
This bat is good quality and well made however the weight is not so good, it is a bit to light for me, having said that i am sure you could smash some zombie heads with it. All in all i would say it is good value for money.
Published 6 months ago by Jason Voorhees

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent security item, 5 April 2013
Have bought this just in case any baseballs enter my house at night, in which case I will hit them for a kind of home run that even babe Ruth would not have been capable of back in the day. very nice feel to it, very good weight and nice length which is perfect for me because I am not as hard in real life as I am in my head, and the reality is that I have little man syndrome so having this undersized bat makes me feel like the proportionate man I want to be. Would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bat, 30 Dec 2011
Charles - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: barnett BB-1 baseball bat in aluminium (Misc.)
I prefer aluminium bats like this over wooden ones because they don't dent as easily and you don't get any splinters. I have also heard horror stories of wooden bats breaking in two and and hurting the swinger with flying shards of wood.

Cold Steel make bats out of polypropylene which allegedly are better than aluminium bats such as this, but polypropylene (a very tough plastic) cannot compete for sheer looks with the big-lump-of-shiny-metal awesomeness of a bat like this.

Some people don't like the "ting" nose aluminium bats make when you hit things with them but this is not a concern for me.

The weight is just right, it has a nice rubber grip and looks damn sexy indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zombies beware, 9 July 2013
Not a baseball fan, just thought we should have something to hand when the zombie apocalypse comes and the balsa wood rounders bat just won't do!

Good length, not too short/long. Nice weight and feels sturdy overall. Feels like you couldn't miss.
Definitely feel safer. Got one for upstairs and downstairs am so impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baseball bat, 30 Aug 2011
Great Baseball bat and very well made. Perfict for home security and playing base ball with.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILL BAT, 9 Aug 2011
This review is from: barnett BB-1 baseball bat in aluminium (Misc.)
I use this bat to play rounders (aka baseball). Make you aren't standing close to anyone when you swing the bat, as I imagine it could be very painful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size and nice weight, 3 Jan 2014
Perfect bat- does what it says on the tin and is appealing to look at- great for protection and looks good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Nov 2013
Great baseball bat, so easy to hold with the rubber grip, not too heavy. Not tried it in a game yet, just hanging on my wall in case a baseball walks into my home during the night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 July 2009
The aluminium is very nice looking and brushed very nicely so that it shines quite brightly in a light room. The bat is well balanced and the grip is comfortable. The design printed on the bat looks good on a silver background. The length gives the user an advantage as it is a 32" and has a longer reach than the 28" bats which are more common. I prefer the aluminium bat over a wooden bat because of the weight and strength. I would recommend this seller and this bat highly. Definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, 19 Jun 2014
The Baseball Bat arrived in just 2 days with standard shipping and it has a really good feel. I haven't played much baseball in my life as we don't have a field in the village!! I have been warned however about some Spanish Zombie types that have been hijacking cars with british number plates plates on as they make their way down the local motorways. As my wife seemed concerned, I thought I might take this with us on our journey so that we can play some Baseball when we get there!!
Shame they are out the world cup, I reckon this nice bat can do some similar type damage as Holland and Chile :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Light strong and very long, 18 Jun 2014
M. Reeve (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought to replace an old wooden rounders bat the kids have used for years for games on the beach etc. Went on age/height to determine size and this is a whopper. Nice and shiny and can send a tennis ball a few hundred yards down the beach.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›