Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 May 2014
Love Dnb and this is one of the best complete "albums" in the Dnb scene for years , very comparable to pendulums albums very picturesque and imaginative. some great songs on hear that you wont find elsewhere such as Heartbeat..
on 8 March 2016
Classic album. Pretty much essential listening if you are into dance music in any way.
I might recommend you look for it on discogs.com as you may be able to get a better deal on a second hand version.
on 11 January 2014
I listen to a lot of music in genres like this and obviously i have heard of Chase and Status, but, for some reason i have never really listened to, or appreciated their music before now.

Well i saw this album, listened to the samples and then bought it. This was, in hindsight, a good decision. I would definitely recommend buying this album, playing it through your best speakers or headphones very loud and immersing yourself in a very enjoyable album.
on 4 September 2015
Loved this album when I first heard it years ago, still do.

I bought this because of the extra tracks, like the Saxon song (one of my favourites of the album now).

Worth it if you're a fan of Chase & Status I guess.
on 21 May 2016
really love this album from start to finish
on 15 May 2016
BRILLIANT ALBUM LOVED IT
on 6 May 2016
Amazing album
on 21 October 2013
I bought this as a present for my partner and he was happy with it. Great value for money, delivered in good time and item as described by seller. 4 stars is more for the music than the seller.
on 8 February 2012
deffo buy this album, havent stopped listening to it since i got it. hell of alot better than no more idols was n is a really good album nothing else to say other than get it!
on 5 December 2012
This cd was ordered for my son as an xmas gift and I then posted it to Finland. I was impressed with how quickly it arrived.