5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality ball - just right for 8-12 years
Very nice ball. My 8 year old son can handle it well, it has a knobbly feel so is fairly non slip. Needs to be pumped up and then seems to keep it's shape.

Good for high kicks and catching practice. No obvious flaws so I'd highly recommend it.
Published on 27 Oct. 2010 by MartinRG

2.0 out of 5 stars rugby ball couldn't use
this was a replacement for another ball which had an attachment for inflating the ball missing. Unfortunately when this ball arrived it too had attachment missing. Amazon customer service on both occassions were excellent and a refund for both balls issued very quickly. Cannot rate the balls themselves looked good but cannot be used if not inflated.
Published on 30 Nov. 2012 by momo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality ball - just right for 8-12 years, 27 Oct. 2010
MartinRG "martinrg" (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

4.0 out of 5 stars Blue, 14 July 2012
Very good ball, took me a while to pump up but good fun with the friends when we need something to do at college.

Far better value than any Gilbert "Match" balls, which are, in my opinion, outrageously expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, 8 July 2011
Mr. E. Douglas (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
An excellent starter ball, loads of grip and great design. If looked after it will last. If you don't clean it, leave it outside all the time and play with it on concrete it will deteriate in aesthetics although not function. This is the second one I have bought my son, the first is left with all his other outdoor toys and has faded the other is his match training ball which is cleaned after every outing and still after one season looks as good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for little hands, 5 Oct. 2011
This ball is perfect for junior hands. The grip on this ball is good and the size makes it ideal for junior aged children or young teenagers, whilst not compramising one inch on playability. With a kicking tee you can punt this ball right the way down the rugby pitch or through the posts as easily as a full sized adult ball. You will need to buy a pump seperately though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect rugby ball!, 5 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Gilbert Zenon Rugby Training Ball (Electronics)
Fabulous! I bought this in the size 3 for my 6 year old nephew and it is perfect! Excellent quality. Looks great and the size is perfect. It doesn't come blown up but a sport shop will inflate it for you. My nephew took it to bed with him for the first few nights so I can safely say I made a good choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grandson is over the moon, 9 Jan. 2011
My Grandson is well on his way to playing rugby for Wales and this Gilbert Zenon Rugby Training Ball (size 5) is only going to help him. He is well pleased with it and says it's a "quality ball", you can't ask for more than that and the price was good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good training balls, 27 Dec. 2013
As a rugby coach I find the ball is of good quality and gives the players the grip required that gives them a better chance in controlling their handling. After a good 7 months use the grip is beginning to wear. But for price it is fair value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars The order came on time and was what I expected, 11 July 2011
I ordered two of these balls for training and just general throwing around. They arrived deflated. Both had a really good grip and the stitching is solid although the other ball has a slight bulge in one seam near the tip of the ball. It seems to have evened out a bit with time. As one would expect, the grip has worn out a bit as I've been training with the ball but it's still much better than many other balls I've handled.

The balls will lose air especially when played with so make sure you have a pump around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done, 13 Nov. 2011
The ball came in good condition, packaging seems intact and original, and on time. All in all a great product for the compared price.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is worth to buy.Go, 15 Sept. 2011
I bought a few months ago , it is very good and I still play it with my boy. I will buy it in the future if it is broken. Thanks!

Gilbert Zenon Rugby Training Ball