5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant microwave.
I love this microwave,it is small and neat on the outside, but plenty of room on the inside. Easy to use controls, with grill! Excellent value for money. I thoroughly recommend. Daewoo KOG6lb
Published on 21 April 2012 by Catpinky

1.0 out of 5 stars grill microwave
The first microwave produced burning smoke from the grill which distorted under heat soi was quickly turned off and returned. The second replacement did not work so again was returned for a refund. I make no other comment.
Published on 23 Aug 2011 by peter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars grill microwave, 23 Aug 2011
This review is from: Daewoo KOG6L6B Digital Microwave with Grill, 800 Watt, 20 Litre - White (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant microwave., 21 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good value..., 12 Jan 2012
I'd had to reluctantly replaced an old favourite combination grill microwave that I grown very used to (clearly need to get out more) and I'm very pleased that this microwave does all that the old one did - at an excellent price. I particularly like the ten power settings that allow me to cook things gently and therefore evenly. Although I don't expect to use it that often, the grill is a great improvement over my previous model.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 14 May 2012
I bought this item because it was a great price, but I didn't look into the details first and regretted it. It is a lot smaller than I expected it to be, if I had checked the measurements I would never have chose it so it is sort of my fault that it does not fit our large dinner plates in but we have also had a problem with the door not shutting correctly and so you have to push the door shut in a certain way.

If you just want a small, cheap microwave and you don't have large dinner plates then this would do the job, its just not big enough for what I needed it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro marvel., 10 Feb 2013
So far this Microwave Oven/Grill has worked perfectly. It would have been helpful if the Instruction Leaflet had explained what the settings, Time and Power levels,were for the " Auto Cook " options were. I overcooked my first Baked Potato while using the " Auto Cook - Potato " option so I now do it manually. Being quite small it tends to steam up quite easily and requires cleaning frequently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 7 Feb 2013
Good value ,fast delivery,this microwave does let you use large plates (just),although im just getting used to it im very pleased with the grill,but be WARNED, THE TOP DOES GET HOT WHEN USING THE GRILL.Easy amd simple to use,they should name it Dr Whoes TARDIS (small on the outside,yet large on the inside).

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 28 Nov 2012
This item was delivered promptly- it was exactly what I was looking for and very good value. I am very pleased with it, and would recommend it for elderly person like myself as it is so easy to use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Daewoo KOG6L6B 800w Microwave Grill, 24 Nov 2012
Great at first but sadly stopped working after a couple of months, disappointing but was good while it lasted !!

3.0 out of 5 stars microwave, 22 May 2013
Specs were incorrect online, very small, could not fit in a decent size plate, pretty useless in my opinion. Thankfully they accepted it back as a return, and hopefully they corrected the dimensions on their page

5.0 out of 5 stars Daewoo Microwave, 26 Mar 2013
chris.m. (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Delighted with this microwave. Only small but standard dinner plate fits. Looks good and performs well. Grill works well. Ideal if grilling for one or two, saves using large oven grill. Would recommend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›