5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!
This book is definately a must read!! I recieved my book on Saturday and ever since i began reading the first paragragh i have not been able to put it down, i finished reading it this morning. I must say, i was very impressed, it was nothing like i thought it would be.

Published on 16 Jun 2008 by RA Cooper

3.0 out of 5 stars ok book
an i deal book for any westlife fan.. shows the rise of fame to them and the dealings they have had to deal with.. very impressed thanks xx
Published 16 months ago by Rachel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!, 16 Jun 2008
RA Cooper (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Westlife: Our Story (Hardcover)

Westlife take you through their journey step by step from how they were brought up through their childhood, how they signed their contract, to how excited they were about performing infront of 82,000 fans at Croke Park in Ireland. And i must admit i found myself laughing one minute and crying the next. It was like i was taking the journey with them over the past 10 years. A brilliant, very emotional read.

I'm very much looking forward to them coming back from their break to see what else they have in store for everybody. Westlife really are one of the world's best pop bands and reading this book made me realise just how massive they really are.

This book is a definate must buy!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Westlife are amazing, 13 Jun 2008
This review is from: Westlife: Our Story (Hardcover)
I only bought this book this morning, and im already nearly half way through!!! its sooooooooo good. I recommend all westlife fans to go and get it, coz its brill...... Keep the good work up lads

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome into Westlife's Real World, 21 Jun 2008
This review is from: Westlife: Our Story (Hardcover)
I FINALLY received my copy of the book yesterday, thanks to Amazon for promising I would have it on the release date, took them another 4 days post release for it to be delivered. Never had a problem with Amazon not delivering on time before, so I'll take it as a one off.

Opened the first page last night when I crawled into bed, and before I knew it I was over half way through the book. Totally mind blowing learning so many things I would never have expected to find out. Shane, Mark, Nicky and Kian tell their story from one place and one place only, their hearts. Less than 24 hours since I started reading it I'm only a few pages off the end and I like some other reviewers have said, literally laughed and cried my way through every single page. Hearing just how tough things got at times just shows what amazing lads these guys have become. What comes through from the very start of the book is just how grounded they all are, and where their roots come from and will always remain.

Having known of the lads from when they first started out as IOYOU in Co Sligo (thanks to my cousin who works at NWR) I have followed every single moment of their long and arduous journey. I am so unbelievably proud to call myself a Westlife Fan. I'm not going to say I'm their Number 1 Fan because no one is, whether people have been there from the start (like me) or just a few months, one thing's for sure the lads appreciate every single one of us.

The book is just mind blowing and I would like to thank the lads for letting us come into their world even more and share some of the most amazing memories of their last 10 years. Shane, Mark, Nicky and Kian enjoy the next 12 months whilst you have time out. You guys deserve every single second of it, the book and forth coming DVD of Croke Park (I was there and it was mind blowing) will keep me going until you're back doing what you do best.

For any Westlife fan who hasn't been able to read the book for far, I honestly say take advantage of the very reduced price on Amazon and Happy Reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy book!, 8 Aug 2008
Ms. S. Bowman (Bristol - England - United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Westlife: Our Story (Hardcover)
omg after I placed my order in on Saturday night (2nd of August) I was dead excited and I recieved it on the Monday (4th of August) I was soo happy how quick the dispatch and delievery was, and since Monday I recieved it I couldn't put it down and now it's my 5th day into reading the book and I'm on my 8th chapter already, omg I can't believe it.
According to the book it's basically telling me that Mark haven't been gay all his life and most people out there thought he was but I kind of did at first but since I read the book it proved me wrong lol. I was crying through a stage where it said that Nicky got beaten up when he was about 11 or 12, I was crying my heart out when I read this part of the book. Any who Westlife fan's buy this book if you haven't already, it's a very emotional way of life how they grew up into what they are now.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!! A MUST READ, 3 July 2008
Stefani (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Westlife: Our Story (Hardcover)
This book is absolutely brilliant, even if u are not a westlife fan i would buy it as it will change ur opinion on them. I got my book the day it came out and queued for 8hours at manchester to get it signed!!!! It shows u that Westlife arent just a cover band in suits, they are four normal lads enjoying what they do. This book makes u feel that u know the lads on a more personal level, it makes u feel like u have been on the tour bus with them, backstage before and after the shows and been through the ups and downs that they have. Also the lads write their own personal messages to fans in the book which makes u feel like that are actually talking to u. This book shows u how much Westlife really appreciates their fans.

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Like being down the pub with Westlife, 20 Jun 2008
This review is from: Westlife: Our Story (Hardcover)
I loved this book. A lot of autobiographies are a bit of an anticlimax because they turn out the same clean and safe stories you've heard many times before.
But reading this book really feels like you're getting to ask Westlife all the things you ever wanted to know about them and getting an honest answer. There are quite a few stories in here which you wouldn't expect from a band like Westlife - I don't want to give the game away for those who haven't read it yet - but there were certainly some surprises for me, and I thought I knew most things about them! It's written in a way which feels like the band are talking directly to you and as such it's very refreshing.
A must have read for anyone who thinks they know everything there is to know about Westlife - it turns out, you probably don't - but you might once you've read this!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is such a brilliant read..., 20 Jun 2008
K.W (Birmingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Westlife: Our Story (Hardcover)
I have been really suprised with this book. I didn't know what to expect but all the insider stories revealed have been so exciting to read. I don't want to ruin it for anyone so I won't say too much.
It's crazy because I've seen them so many times and it really feels like you are there when you're reading it, which I wouldn't say for lots of the other biographies I've got.
I loved hearing about the stories from when they were still at school but also the tales from when they were on tour were pretty amazing.

I haven't even finished it yet so you'll probably hear from me again.

Can't wait for the next ten years.
x

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Reading., 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Westlife: Our Story (Hardcover)
The book was in great condition, and would recommend buying this way to other people. GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY PAYED

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting book, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Westlife: Our Story (Hardcover)
this is a very interesting book. is good to read the history of my favourite boyband ever. i'm gonna keep it long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars If your a westlifer like me, you'll love it x, 10 April 2013
Sophie (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Westlife: Our Story (Hardcover)
I chose this rating because of what i've read so far, its absolutely brilliant and full of things i never knew about the boys of westlife before x

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›