Price:£2.99+ Free shipping

on 5 September 2015
I must admit when I purchased this I was skeptical about how much I would use it and whether it would work but for the price I gave it a go. Have been using it for a fair few weeks now and I must say it's brill. It holds everything I need it to - phone,glasses, purse. The only thing that has ever slipped off was a small round tube of lip balm but to be honest I was deliberately trying to find items that would!
on 22 November 2013
The mat iself is not non-slip, so it slides around on my dashboard unless the item is heavy. Kind of defeats the purpose. Ah well, I did go for this since there were complaints about the adhesive or sticky surfaces on competing products.
VINE VOICEon 21 November 2013
Great for the dash of the car or for environments that move a lot like a boat etc. As long as you are not driving on bumpy roads or around fast corners this will allow you to put things like phones, shades etc on your car dashboard for easy access. Great value for the money.
on 25 May 2013
My dashboard is slightly curved, but this will hold things even at a slight angle.
So far it has held everything I have put on there. I'm very happy with this product and highly recommend it.
on 14 August 2011
Did not stick at all. At least it was cheap, so didn't need to mess around with sending it back. One for the bin.
on 10 August 2011
This mat is quite big and very thin , i have mine draped across the center console and because of the size some of it is tucked down the side of the console , when my phone is placed on the mat it stays there quite securely and does not move . For the money it costs , this is a good buy.
on 9 August 2012
Excellent in every respect. This is a very cheap product which works perfectly. The mat can be cut to any shape or size and is perfect for holding things in place. Coins, keys, mobiles, anything that might slide - all are held steady on this mat. Simple but effective.
on 22 July 2013
Doesn't stay on the dashboard,no better than a cloth,even if it did,there is nothing I have tried that will stay on it. Cheap yes but no use what so ever
on 16 January 2013
This might be fine for some but it certainly does not like the plastics used in Renault Lagunas - it quite literally has no grip at all
on 9 September 2011
No doesn't work everything just slides off, put my mobile on it when i drove off everything mat and all just disappeared.............