5.0 out of 5 stars Pink skirted sissy leotard
Super purchase. Excellent price and good quality leotard, arrived very quickly, very pleased will use again, thanks 5* my daughter was very pleased.
Published on 8 May 2012 by B. S. Turner

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty
Pretty leotard,beautiful color.I only wish I'd listen to one other review on the product and got a bigger size; my daughter is just turned six and the age 7-9 is just about right;should have got the next size up.
Published on 5 Jan 2012 by Grazia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 5 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink skirted sissy leotard, 8 May 2012
B. S. Turner "Baz" (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars pink leotard for my 6 year old, 7 Jan 2011
This is good quality and a fabulous colour. It is on the snug side - so if your not sure which size to go for i would recommed going up a size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little leotard - good quality, 13 Oct 2012
M Belle (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Starlite Nylon Lycra Skirted Sissy Leotard (Apparel)
I bought this skirted leotard for my 3 year old daughter. She's tall for her age and not a skinny child - not fat, though. I bought size 4-6 because I usually buy her age 5-6 in clothes, due to her height. I'd say if you choose the size you would normally buy for your child to grow into, you will be okay. This leotard fits her perfectly, but will probably only fit her for another year, if that. Saying that, I'm very sure it would fit an average 3 year old child very well and give them room to grow, thus saving some money later on. The stretchy fabric used for this type of dancewear means you can buy for a smaller child and get a couple of years use.

The fabric washes and dries without any fuss and the leotard itself is very well made.

If you're looking for a leotard that has a skirt higher up the tummy, this isn't it. Often you need to buy a plain leotard together with a separate skirt to ensure it is set on your child's waist. When my daughter is a little older I will probaly do this, as most of the all-in-ones position the skirt fairly low on the hips. However, when you're buying for a very young child, an all-in-one avoids the problem of your child constantly fiddling with the skirt or taking it off completely during dance lessons. In hindsight, I wish I'd bought the larger size, but I'm still happy all round with the item and service from the seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 15 Feb 2012
This review is from: Starlite Nylon Lycra Skirted Sissy Leotard (Apparel)
First purchase on amazon!!! Went pretty well, products arrived faster than estimated (me being from Romania), which was great. I followed the other recommendations and purchased one size bigger - great advice! A little problem with the color - i ordered hyacinth, but it's kind of a light blue, i expected some lilac-blue mixture. It's great that it has the skirt altogether!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 9 May 2014
Brought this the other day and it feels amazing. it's a comfortable fit but make sure to buy one size larger as everyone else says so that you wont be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Starlite Sissy dance dress for girls, 12 Jan 2012
Mia (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This pretty dance dress arrived promptly and the colour was true to the chart. I would say be cautious about the sizing though, as this - for a 10-11 year old - was only just a fit for my grand-daughter, who is 8. She is tall for her age but not at all overwieght.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what it says, 12 July 2014
Difficult to review except to say it is as described and was a correct fit for a tall 5 year old girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Jun 2014
My doughter love it, very comfortable for every day gymnastic, will recommend it to everybody whos kid is going to gym or dance classes

5.0 out of 5 stars black leotard with sewn on skirt, 10 April 2014
lorne (south wales) - See all my reviews
this black sewn on skirt leortard arrived quickly + was very nicely packaged + when tried on it was a perfect fit it looks gorgeous + feels great

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›