4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
on 30 July 2011
This DVD gives an insight of John Morrison's life outside of the ring, the DVD is very enjoyable to watch and some of his matches in the DVD and thouroughly entertaining to watch! The DVD does contain quite alot of matches with little bits of his life inbetween matches - which isn't a problem but probably put in to fill up!
The chapters of the DVD are:
1) The dream begins,
2) ECW championship match John Morrison vs. CM Punk (ECW 4th September 2007),
3) Best of the dirt sheet,
4) The Miz & John Morrison vs. Degeneration X (RAW 3rd November 2008),
5) Straight from the palace of wisdom,
6) John Morrison vs. Evan Bourne (ECW 4th April 2009),
7) Parkour training,
8) John Morrison vs. Chris Jericho (WWE Superstars 11th June 2009),
9) The shaolin master of movement,
10) John Morrison vs. Edge (Smackdown 19th June 2009),
11) Anatomy of the aerial attack,
12) John Morrison vs. CM Punk (Smackdown 26th June 2009),
13) Making a surfboard,
14)World heavyweight championship match Jeff Hardy vs. John Morrison (Smackdown 31st July 2009),
15) One with the ocean,
16) Intercontinental championship match John Morrison vs. Rey Mysterio (Smackdown 4th September 2009)
17) The journey continues......
Special feature = John Morrison is born (ECW 17th July 2007).
The free poster included is also very cool! It is the same as the cover of the DVD case with a printed signiture of John Morrison's!
Overall I thouroughly enjoyed the DVD and would recommend it to any John Morrison fan!
Hope I helped! :)
(approx. running time: 2hours 48 minutes).
3 of 7 people found the following review helpful
on 3 June 2011
Came on time, in very good condition, (slight damage to the box, but that could have happened after it was sent) and it is a great DVD. A must have for all John Morrison fans. :)