5.0 out of 5 stars Angel boots! Boots from the heavens!
Really fabulous and gorgeous. I bought mine in Shiraz, from an online store called Caves Shoes (doing them for £75 atm, cheapest online by far!) Such silky smooth leather, thinner than the original 1460s which makes wearing them in less of a chore. The narrower fit makes them look more feminine and glorious still.

They are tight around the bridge, but is as...
Published 17 months ago by Dollyandra

1.0 out of 5 stars Pascal boots
These boots are very beautiful to look at, are made to a very high spec, just as you would expect from Dr. Martens, but the cut was different from normal Dr. Martens and the welt across the instep was too narrow/tight. It was with enormous regret that I had to return them and get a standard pair of 'Original 1460s'. Such a shame...
Published on 18 Jan 2011 by Missflyte

1.0 out of 5 stars Pascal boots, 18 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel boots! Boots from the heavens!, 23 April 2013

They are tight around the bridge, but is as you'd expect with any pair of DMs...they are loosening already, and I've only worn them for 4 hours. I have ridiculously wide duck-feet, and I'm not finding them too much of a problem so far. It wouldn't be fair to deduct a star for the narrow bridge as everyone knows hard leather boots will become more comfortable with time.

I cannot recommend enough! The Pascal boot is just so much less clumpy than the original, but doesn't stray too far from the pack in terms of design. I would suggest going into store and trying them on, as I am a size UK 5 usually, but bought these in a UK 4. I had a chat with a lady from the DMs shop, and she told me these are no longer being manufactured, so what's left is all there will ever be. Snap them up quickly!

Can't wait for them to break in properly! May have to buy the black ones too..:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Pascal Boot, 25 Nov 2013
I bought the Pascal boots in Red about two years ago. I did not have high expectations for these as they are made in Taiwan, unlike the DMs of the past and the famously durable Made-in-England line. Also, I expected the soft leather to give out quickly.

Two years later, they have exceeded all my expectations, holding up magnificently despite heavy use in less-than-ideal circumstances!

I am not careful with my shoes; these have been polished very few times in two years and have been worn in muddy fields and rough terrain, as well as being subjected to over an hour of walking on city pavements and tarmac several days a week. Despite the rough treatment, the soles are barely worn and their shape has held up well. Scuffs disappear completely with a polish. I feel like these are still going to be on my feet in another two years. Get these while you still can, they are ace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy-cosy, 29 April 2013
The leather is oh-so-soft and hardly needs wearing in. The fit is rather slim, and perfect for my skinny feet. I love these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Jumping around the room, 17 Nov 2013
My girlfriend was jumping around the room when she opened her present she loved them and our 2 little girls now want some

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!!, 2 Nov 2009
If i could afford to buy some other colours, i'd be there like a shot. They're wonderful!!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice! but perhaps not the top of the dr.Maertens catalogue, 11 Nov 2013
Andrea Sala (Italy) - See all my reviews
very nice delivery and packaging and shoes. The idea is that leather may be scratched easier compared to other models of same brand beside as well as the top edge is not refined like others. But they have to be so and they are fine.. for my daughter...

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful pair, 1 May 2014
P. Arrowsmith - See all my reviews
Awesome pair of docs. Love the colour and the leather is lovely and soft. Did not get any problems with my feet even at the beginning. They are really comfi and look fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple Boots - oh yes please, 10 July 2014
Love these boots, oh heck I just love purple and I love Docs - put them together and brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Love my boots the colour is awesome

Dr Martens Women's Pascal Boot Grey 13512021 9 UK