on 26 September 2009
My two dwaft lops love these tunnels - I would definitely recommend buying 2 or 3 and putting them together to make different shapes. They sleep in them, play in them, run through them - one of the best things I have bought my bunnies
on 3 February 2016
We got several of these in the end and tied them all together as a run behind our sofa, so if the bunnies get behind there they can only be in the tubes and not just behind the sofa pooping!

They LOVE them. They adore them it's unreal how much the rabbits have taken to these fabric tunnels. I will continually buy and replace them from now on as the guys love running around, burrowing and just chilling out in the tubes!!
review image
on 20 February 2011
Looks ok but in less that one day my rabbits chewed through so they had to be binned as a safety hazard.
on 8 December 2009
I definitely recommend this product - very much appreciated by my two rabbits. Only disappointing thing is that the colour was a boring grey, unlike the nice blue in the photo...
on 26 October 2011
Excellent boredom breaker, easy to store when not needed. Just as expected and very good value. Delivery was fast and the item was packaged very well. Would definately recommend this to anyone.
on 10 December 2010
Our home bunnies love this product. We use it in the rabbit run we bought and they love running through it. It is a great exercise and fun time for them. We had to fix it to the side of the rabbit run panels ourselves though to give it a curve due to the lack of space in our home and have made a couple of holes to tie the tunnel to the side panels of the rabbit run and also stapled part of the entry and exit holes to give the right angle as we wished to give the bunnies more comfortable space. Still it is a great product not to be missed.. It is a flexible product to shape as you wish as described..
on 2 June 2014
You need to bear in mind these tunnel have been specifically designed to be joined up to another tunnel so if you only buy one of them there is a large attachment hole which my piggy ran through to enter the tunnel, rather than going to the top of the tunnel and running from end to end. Small point, but significant if you are concerned about the degree of exercise your piggy gets. My piggy is used to charging from end to end of his green plastic bendy tunnel. I did cover the attachment hole with material which did get him running from one end of the tunnel to the other but not a lot. This tunnel is wider than Peanut's usual green plastic tunnel and also the material is crinkly. He wasen't using this new tunnel as much as the green bendy. Peanut is nearly 5 and I suppose possibly set in his ways. He did like running in the wide attachment hole. I attached the tunnel to the side of the cage so that it was secure and so that it would stay in place at the top of the platform but Peanut could not climb up the crinkly material (he kept sliding back!). I put some fleece in to help his grip which encouraged him but he still wasen't using the tunnel as much as he did the green plastic one. Although Peanut's cage is massive 4ft this tunnel is very wide indeed and probably is more suited to be used outside a cage. I think this is a fantastic product. The idea of joining up lots of tunnels is brilliant but I don't think this crinkly tunnel is really Peanut's cup of tea. He is back to his usual green bendy which he has used constantly for 5 years. To end on a positive note. This is a good well-constructed tunnel. Great value for money and easy to clean.
on 21 May 2013
The perfect toy for both indoors and out, this toy allows your bunny hours of fun hiding and running through his very own tunnel. As it naturally resembles a rabbit warren, your bunny will instinctively want to sit, lie and run in it. Not to mention it provides a 'shelter' for shy bunnies to help them feel secure. The velcro straps allow you to connect as many tunnels together as you like, ideal for larger spaces - so many possibilities! When not in use, it easily folds down and can be stored in its fabric pouch.

My bunny spends much of his day running through this tunnel and pushing it around; sometimes he even takes a nap in there! Over 4 years of using it on the concrete garage floor he's gone through 3 of them. Well worth the money for something he enjoys so much.

Since this is made from a springy metal frame, when the fabric wears away it must be replaced immediately. I haven't had any problems with it, but the bare metal could get paws and small heads stuck between - please use with caution when it starts to wear out. Otherwise a wonderful toy my bunny has spent many happy days with!
on 12 July 2013
I bought this as an addition to the tunnels we already have for my bunny as he absolutely loves them. They are light weight and very easy to store neatly away. It can be tricky to fold it back into its case but it is expected really given this is a 'pop up' item. I never really store them anyway as they are always out for my rabbit. My rabbit absolutely loves these and he has endless fun running in and out of them and poking his head out of the little hole. I purchased several of these to put together to create a maze for him with a pop up tent and pop up cube which i link together with the tunnels. In terms of the items durability, for the price you cannot really complain. Mine have lasted in excess of a year before it needed replacing and that was only because the wire at one end had started to come out. Product cleans easily as you can just wipe it down due to the material which is waterproof too. I would highly recommend this product. It really is good value for money especially when you see how much enjoyment your rabbit will get with it.
on 1 January 2013
Bought the product thinking it was T Shaped, but is only one section.

Please take note of this when purchaing