4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots
I see one reviewer says these boots were not long-wearing and I think she must have just been very unlucky. My daughter has worn them virtually nonstop for two months and they have proven very durable. She is very fussy about comfort and I'm fussy about style - and they ticked the boxes for both of us.
Published on 15 Oct 2010 by Mum

3.0 out of 5 stars great boots poor heels
I LOVE THESE BOOTS BUT I HAVE WORN THEM 3 TIMES AND ONE HEEL HAS WORN AWAY ALREADY WHICH IS NOT TO GOOD!!!
Published on 21 Sep 2010 by PUMPKIN

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, 15 Oct 2010
Mum (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Womens Lace Up Ankle Combat Army Style Black Ladies Military Worker Boots with shoeFashionista Boutique Bag (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars great boots poor heels, 21 Sep 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies boots military !, 16 Aug 2013
Very comfy boots looks very nice with jeans or shorts or leggings! Come quickly after I ordered! Great boots! If you are a person that likes to be trendy, these are the boots for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Boots, 29 July 2010
P. Brown (Britain) - See all my reviews
I bought these boots for myself and they are really comfortable, also the style of them is great as they have inner side zips also buckles at the back that can be tightened or loosened. The distressed effect of the boots is ideal if looking for a slightly worn look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone loves my boots!, 16 Sep 2013
As we had an extended winter 2012/13 I needed to purchase some boots that were no longer in season within the shops. These looked cute so I ordered them, on arrival the had a strong chemical scent, this took a week to air out! However they are now my favourite casual boot...compliments about them all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots !, 26 Mar 2013
Miss D. MacVeigh "emma" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
These boots last my daughter ages (longer than expensive boots), she wears them to school with a skirt (looks great) or trousers. she even wears them out of school with jeans or denim shorts and they are lovely with all the outfits. I have bought 3 pairs of these over 2yrs due to wear & tear and foot growth. I would buy these again if my daughter wants them as they tick every box, price, fashion, last though rough weather, different colours and they arrive very quickly and they are comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars smelly, 21 Feb 2011
I purchased these boots but cannot wear them as they smell terrible, the smell is like something is buring. Would not recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the boots, 14 July 2014
I like the boots, but they are a little small across the top of the foot. I have a slim foot, but still a little tight. Also have an odour of moth balls. I like the style and am still happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
all items met my needs and expectations.thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding value, 1 July 2014
Height of fashion for teens at the moment this boots are very well made and sturdy to take all the knocks and bumps my teenager will give them at a price that's cheaper than the high street shops.