on 22 March 2013
Got these to replace the 4Gb that came with my machine which I suspected of causing problems. Took the old ones out, slotted these new Crucial modules straight in - no problems since. I've used Crucial RAM for many years now and haven't had a single issue with them. And this pair represents fabulous value for money.
on 16 May 2013
Received this and built my new PC only to be confronted with multiple BSoDs during Windows installation. Fired up MemTest86 and it reported over 100,000 errors on both DIMMs. They may as well have sent me 2 pieces of wood because with that many errors I doubt there was a functioning semi conductor on the DIMMs.

Amazon however get 5 stars for their fast returns process and quick dispatch of my new Corsair Vengeance RAM which has arrived and is working excellently. :)
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 23 August 2013
Took out 2 x 2 and replaced with 2 x 4 in a Dell Vostro i5. I'd read that this was better than using the 4 sticks.
Win 7 Pro now feels smoother and switching identities with multiple programs works better.
on 25 July 2012
fitted this with gigabyte ga-g41mt-2sp board in my rebuilt pc, crucial and kingston good names, good prices here, get branded ram
on 11 September 2012
I can't recall how many times I've expanded/replaced my RAM using Crucial memory but (without trying to sound like an advert for them) they just always work first time. These additions slotted in without complaint and were recognised immediately by my wife's new HP PC. A five minute job. I figured that it was time I gave them the credit they deserved by writing a review. God job Crucial!
on 22 January 2013
Purchased For A Custom Gaming Rig Specs:

Radeon Hd 6670 1 Gb Gddr5 Asus Edition
Intel I3 3220
Asus P8 H61-MX Usb 3.0 And Next Gen Pcie 3.0
And Obviously This Product (Crucial Ddr3 1333 Mhz 8 Gb Ram)

The Ram Is Very Good And Has Gave Me The Performance I Need
on 28 July 2012
really happy with ram, but if using on modern motherboards would recommend ram to have same code.

would recommend this manufacture really reliable and great valve
on 1 May 2013
Within 2 months of purchase, one of the memory sticks stopped working for an unknown reason. Took it to my local pc repair shop ( who are very good incidentally) just to be told that the stick was faulty.
on 9 December 2013
Product when arrived did not even work when installed correctly.

Everything about the product seems cheap from the packaging to the actual product itself.
on 3 May 2013
The memory boards are as good as you can get and the price was very competitive. However the price is offset by the delivery time. This was bought via the Amazon E.U site and it did tell me that delivery could be up to three weeks. They where not joking as three weeks is what it took. It may have been wishful thinking on my part but I didn't believe that delivery from Amazon EU (Jersey) could possibly take that long. Indeed I have ordered the same type of goods from the USA and had delivery within eight days, so be aware you are trading price against speed of delivery. The product is very good though.