5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any Gun Cabinet, 23 Aug 2011
P. Brooks "Peter Brooks" (Manchester, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Napier VP90 Corrosion Inhibitor Sachet Protects Guns, Tools, Fishing Reels, Golf Clubs from Moisture (Misc.)
It looks pricey but each sachet last's 12 months and provides basic protection when storing Guns/Tools etc. I bought this product from a Gun Shop a little over a year ago and it was priced a couple of pounds more than Amazon so this year when I came to replace them ( it has a little label on where you write the date you opened it on the sachet ) I used Amazon. Provides adequate protection for a 7/9 gun cabinet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Corrosion Prevention, 9 Sep 2013
I've used this product previously, and it works.I would recommend this item to a friend anytime,manufactured by a well known
company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but they do the Job., 4 July 2014
A. Cresswell "Bubblefish777" (london, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I use these a lot. They are expensive but they do help keep things rust free. I keep my firearms and shotguns in a steel cabinet in my garage. Unfortunately this means that every winter when it get damp out there I get the beginnings of rust spots. Part of the preparation I use against this is to put 2-3 of these pads inside the cabinet and the rust is now minimal. Definitely recommended for any enclosed container that might have valuable equipment in there that would be susceptible to rust. It dies work very well but my only comment and drawback is the price. These packs are expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job !, 25 Aug 2014
R. J. Barrett (UK) - See all my reviews
Expensive but does what it claims and is particularly good for gun cabinets and safes in humid climates.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 15 Oct 2014
C. Inglis "Chris Inglis" (Norwich, England) - See all my reviews
I used this inside my gun cabinet recently and there haven't benn any issues so far hence only 4 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars VP90, 15 Mar 2013
J. MIDDLETON (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I've used this product for several years. Does what it says on the packet. I do not have any more words to add on this topic.

5.0 out of 5 stars gun protection at the right price, 7 Oct 2014