5.0 out of 5 stars great product
Bought this for my 4 year old daughter and she loves it. She has just started school and I think it will really help as she learns to read. She loves the story and it's great that it can read the whole story without pressing every word.
Published on 12 Jan 2011 by T. temple

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Book
Ordered this tag book for my 6 year old daughter. She has enjoyed listening to the story and playing the games in the book. I don't think it is that challenging for her though, I would recommend this to a slightly younger child.
Published on 22 Feb 2012 by Delanora

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 12 Jan 2011
T. temple "trace" (hertfordshire, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog LeapReader Book: Disney Tangled (Works with Tag) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog Tag, 10 Mar 2011
M. Crane "Bookmags" (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
This is brilliant toy for a child, my grandaughter loves them and has learned an enormous amount from them. Only three and a half and can read a number of word, and understands them. This is one toy that should get full marks from any parent, and would be a real help to any child with a reading problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy girl, 28 May 2011
Bought this for my grandaughters 3rd birthday - although it is recommended for 4+ she had used it at a friends house. She loves books and loves princesses so is in 7th heaven.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tag book, 6 May 2012
Mrs. K. Johnson "KJOHNS" (DERBY) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
Good value at six pounds but wouldnt pay more. My six year old enjoys this book along with the other two she has.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Book, 22 Feb 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog Tag Tangled, 4 Jan 2012
Santa bought this book (and various other Tag items) for my 5 year old daughter....she started using it as soon as she opened it and loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
very happy granddaughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book., 1 April 2014
A great little book. I read it to my daughter at bed as a short story and now she enjoys using it with her leap reader pen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adored by my youngest daughter - Tag system is AMAZING, 5 Feb 2014
Kitty (Southampton UK) - See all my reviews
We bought the tag system and books as a christmas present last year (when she was four), and now a year on she still loves this system.

It has helped her to read but allowing her to listen at her own pace or just ask for help with words when needed.

She has a whole collection of leap pad books now and loves them

4.0 out of 5 stars good n bad, 23 Jan 2014
Wow what can I say except that I am very pleased in seeing how my kids are improving in their basic intellectual and learning skills and learning about what is going on around them and within them selves. I am a big fan of LeapFrog
LeapReader. My one major dislike about leapfrog products is the music, I wish they would make more of these products without music. Without a doubt this distracts the kids by them not focusing properly on the tasks at hand, and this is not a constructive way to educate children. I truly believe that it would be more effective in teaching children without music.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›