5.0 out of 5 stars great product
Bought this for my 4 year old daughter and she loves it. She has just started school and I think it will really help as she learns to read. She loves the story and it's great that it can read the whole story without pressing every word.
Published on 12 Jan. 2011 by T. temple

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Book
Ordered this tag book for my 6 year old daughter. She has enjoyed listening to the story and playing the games in the book. I don't think it is that challenging for her though, I would recommend this to a slightly younger child.
Published on 22 Feb. 2012 by Delanora

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 12 Jan. 2011
T. temple "trace" (hertfordshire, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog LeapReader Book: Disney Tangled (Works with Tag) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog Tag, 10 Mar. 2011
M. Crane "Bookmags" (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
This is brilliant toy for a child, my grandaughter loves them and has learned an enormous amount from them. Only three and a half and can read a number of word, and understands them. This is one toy that should get full marks from any parent, and would be a real help to any child with a reading problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy girl, 28 May 2011
Bought this for my grandaughters 3rd birthday - although it is recommended for 4+ she had used it at a friends house. She loves books and loves princesses so is in 7th heaven.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Book, 22 Feb. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars good n bad, 23 Jan. 2014
Wow what can I say except that I am very pleased in seeing how my kids are improving in their basic intellectual and learning skills and learning about what is going on around them and within them selves. I am a big fan of LeapFrog
LeapReader. My one major dislike about leapfrog products is the music, I wish they would make more of these products without music. Without a doubt this distracts the kids by them not focusing properly on the tasks at hand, and this is not a constructive way to educate children. I truly believe that it would be more effective in teaching children without music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rapunzel crazy girls love this, 14 Mar. 2012
I bought this for my 3yr old. Although she doesn't fully grip just flowing the tag over the words, she prefers to point at all the different things on each page, rather than read the story. It will come in time, that she will be interested in what different words say, but for a 3.5yr old ... this is fun. Even her 2.5yr sister loves to play with it, pretty much in the same way. There is a map at the back which is a game to find the shortest route to different places, and both girls like playing this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog Tag Tangled, 4 Jan. 2012
Santa bought this book (and various other Tag items) for my 5 year old daughter....she started using it as soon as she opened it and loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, 3 Jan. 2014
Excellent value for money, so much more than just a book-it has games and tests child's memory,each thing on the page makes a sound or speaks.....just fantastic! I'm really pleased with it and so is my daughter. She was supposedly behind with her reading skills at school but became frustrated when I tried to read with her so this is a fun way for her to learn words without the pressure. Would reccomend system and book to friends!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tag book, 6 May 2012
Mrs. K. Johnson "KJOHNS" (DERBY) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
Good value at six pounds but wouldnt pay more. My six year old enjoys this book along with the other two she has.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 20 July 2013
My 4year old granddaughter loves Tangled the movie and enjoys learning to read so I thought she would enjoy the combination of this Leap Reader which encourages her to read alone whilst enjoying a story she knows and loves so much.
She was delighted on her birthday with her gift and I would definitely recommend this for any little reader.