5.0 out of 5 stars customer service makes up for mistake
After receiving the wrong color as requested I was sent the correct one immediately with no inconvenience or shipping charges for me. I was pleased with the willingness and efficiency to correct the mistake and the end product was better than I had hoped. Very study and eye pleasing.
Published on 27 Oct 2011 by BBsmilin

2.0 out of 5 stars Stormtech rain poncho
Published 9 months ago by Dekaylane

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars customer service makes up for mistake, 27 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Stormtech - Packable Rain Poncho (Navy) (Apparel)
What i have been looking for, it is for use on a mobility scooter, will cover the handles and keep you dry in the rain, would recommend to anybody who likes to be well covered from the rain.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stormtech rain poncho, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Stormtech - Packable Rain Poncho (Navy) (Apparel)
Whilst the material is good, being a much less 'rustly' nylon there is one major let down with this poncho that I discovered cycling home in the rain yesterday. When the poncho is pulled overhead, there is not a popper to enable the gap at the throat to be closed up. This means that even with the hood string pulled tight, there is a gaping hole which you will literally have to hold closed with you hands. It would have been so easy for Stormtech to attach one more popper and solve the problem. I'm really annoyed at this silly omission and for this reason would not recommend this product. Look elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars An emergency raincover I keep with me at all times, 27 April 2012
This review is from: Stormtech - Packable Rain Poncho (Navy) (Apparel)
I ordered the poncho as an emergency raincover to keep with me at all times just in case of rain.
I'm a wheelchair user at the moment and it's great to carry with me in my bag in case of a rain shower rather than taking the cumbersome wheelchair raincover I use when it's already raining.
It has worked well the couple of times I've used it and has stopped me from becoming a total drowned rat.
My son has asked to borrow it when he goes to music festivals this summer as it will last, unlike the cheap plastic one he used last year. I've told him to buy his own!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for people in an arm sling!, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Stormtech - Packable Rain Poncho (Navy) (Apparel)
Due to a shoulder operation, my arm was in a sling and I needed something waterproof, in a hurry, that I could put on independently. The poncho arrived well within the allotted time and was ideal for purpose. It was as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poncho, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Stormtech - Packable Rain Poncho (Navy) (Apparel)
It's a poncho. Bought it for a festival, and it did the job. Very compact. Very easy to repack. Good stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for unexpected showers, 19 Aug 2013
traveller (stirling, scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Stormtech - Packable Rain Poncho (Navy) (Apparel)
The poncho comes in its own neat little package which has a clip so you can attach it to your belt or bag. As a walker this poncho is ideal when the rain comes on - no worries about trying to unpack and put on a jacket and wrestle with sleeves, just take it out and through it over your head. I particularly like the fact that your arms are less restricted when walking, and it is long enough to provide good all over protection. The only issue is, once it has dried, trying to fold it neatly to fit back into its pouch!

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Stormtech - Packable Rain Poncho (Navy) (Apparel)
useful for when travelling light and need something light to protect from the rain. It packs away very small indeed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good use while pregnant, 21 Feb 2012
This review is from: Stormtech - Packable Rain Poncho (Navy) (Apparel)
I purchased this poncho to use while I was pregnant, as my usual rain jacket and trousers didn't fit properly. It worked well for me. I especially like how small it packs down in the bag when not in use... makes it easy to stick in my handbag when I'm out.

4.0 out of 5 stars have yet to try this out, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Stormtech - Packable Rain Poncho (Navy) (Apparel)
I have bought this in readiness for a holiday abroad in order to avold lugging a heavy outdoor coat around with me. Looks quite good but the side seams are pop studs which can be a pain in strong wind. Time will tell!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Stormtech - Packable Rain Poncho (Navy)
18.99