on 27 June 2012
I have shoveled lots of books on finding the One in my life, but Dr. Ali's book "The Tao of Dating" was exactly what I was looking for - the distillation of numerous teachings, ideas and concepts with the very personal and loving touch of the author. Precise, logical, funny and easy to read, it's a small treasure anyone can afford.
Try and read this book as you try on a new gorgeous dress in front of a mirror. It's still you, but another you - a fully realized Goddess!
on 17 January 2015
This is great if you stuck in the situation feeling desperate and not knowing what you've done wrong that non of your relationship last. Instead of telling you how to get a guy, it changes your way of dealing with relationships. Teach you to love yourself and live your own life. When everything is going well, and you are comfortable with yourself, love will come find you. It definitely works for me. As after this book, I never had one guy walk out from my life. They stay and I choose. I'm in a happy relationship now, this was one of the books that really helped me to understand better.
on 2 May 2013
This book made me rethink dating and relationships, it was also very funny. Whilst it has spiritual over tones its also down to earth and straight to the point. It has helped me understand what may have gone wrong in the past and I am already enjoying put the principles into practice, giving into my yin and looking for a man as opposed to a boy!
on 4 July 2013
interesting reading , I like getting the monthly email tips , but really not much I haven't heard before . If your young then this would be helpful , the rest of us more mature women probably already know this stuff