4.0 out of 5 stars sizing issues?
Published on 27 Sept. 2012 by LornaA

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing a bit small
Item as per picture, sizing on the small side....medium barely big enough for size 12. Didn't help that it shrank when washed at 30*C on gentle wash. Buy a size larger than you usually do.
Published on 19 Feb. 2012 by Thatagirl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars sizing issues?, 27 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Womens Batman - Distressed Shield T-Shirt Black 3095SKBPL Large (Apparel)
I opted for the small in this t-shirt after reading the reviews as I am a UK 8-10. I have found it very very snug, I could do with it being an extra half inch to an inch bigger. That aside it is a very nice well made t-shirt, with official DC Batman tags. The Bat logo is centrally printed on the chest in the distressed look, again the print is well done. The picture makes it look like it is quite long but mine comes to just below my belt on my jeans, certainly not as far down on my hips as the picture. Unless you are very small or don't mind the tight well fitted look then go a size bigger. This is a fitted t-shirt not a mens baggy shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars ladies batman t-shirt, 19 May 2012
Perfect for my daughter who is into black in a a big way and it was a' dress up as a cartoon character ' day at school. just the right size and the quality of the material was really good. Arrived quickly at very short notice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 Mar. 2012
This shirt is very comfortable and washes very well ... the logo hasn't washed off yet ... and hopefully it won't for a long time to come. This is the perfect shirt for any hardcore Batman fan! Highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing a bit small, 19 Feb. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 18 May 2012
It arrived promptly and is a really good fit. Looks good and entertained my nephew who's a Batman fanatic! It didn't shrink or bleed in the wash either, always a plus with t-shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 4 Jan. 2013
great fit, im size 12-14 and got a large, fits perfect, i love it, so comfortable, the logo doesn't wash off easy too which is a bonus, i would recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 4 Sept. 2012
A nice feminine batman t shirt. Pulls in at all the right places and the material is great. A must have for fellow lady batman fans

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Jan. 2012
I was so pleased with this product, it arrived sooner than I expected and it is soooo comfortable. I'd recommend it to any Bat-fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 10 Jan. 2012
item was as described, i brought the size small for my 13 year old daughter and she is very slim, it fitted her nicely.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too small, 26 Oct. 2013
A. Hansen (Denmark) - See all my reviews
Even though I picked a medium the t-shirt feels like an xtra small (I normally use a small, so I figured I would rather buy it a bit too big). Sadly it is VERY tight in the arm pits. I would recommend buying it too sizes bigger than you normally use (I should've gone for a L instead of M).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›