5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Belkin Grip Sleeve for iPad in Purple (Compatible with New Apple iPad 3rd Generation HD) (Accessory)
Easy to hold, nicely padded, snug fit (but room for an iPad with the cover on) and complete wrap-round protection - I now feel it's safe to shove my iPad in my handbag or briefcase without risking damage. It has the Apple magic cover, but that doesn't protect the back from scratches and is less protection for bumps. This is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPadconvertee, 24 Feb. 2012
Absolutely brilliant. I wanted something to protect the iPad whilst travelling that was light and inexpensive at the same time. This fitted the bill perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case!, 16 Feb. 2012
This is a really nice case with plenty of room if you also use a gel and/or smart cover. Really great for the money & looks good too :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Belkin product!, 6 Mar. 2012
Couldn't wait for the iPad 3 so got the iPad 2 in January. Didn't want to hide it in some bulky case so I got the smart cover. Was a bit worried about the exposed back of my iPad when I wasn't using it so I searched for ages until I found this. I couldn't believe the price as in my nearest well known electrical store this case was £26. Wasn't sure that this would be genuine but ordered it thinking I could always send it back. Was very happy when it arrived. It is a genuine Belkin case. Fits my iPad perfectly. There is an iPad 1 version which would've been too big. My iPad even fits with the smart cover on. So when I take my iPad out I don't have to worry about back getting scratched. Plus case looks lovely too. One of my best buys of 2012. Plus it arrived extra fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money, great fit., 11 Feb. 2012
This case is great for the price! Definately no worse than the more expensive ones! My iPad 2 fits in with a back case and the smart cover on the front. I felt I needed this when carrying my iPad in a bag, and it's perfect for that. The non-slip front provides extra protection for the screen. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars ipad 2 sleeve, 20 Jan. 2012
Excelent product. Highly recommended! It looks very stylish,sleek,light and not at all bulky,as i was fearing and at a very affordable price. I did not expect 5 star product for this money when i ordered, as i needed something for the time being. Now,no need to buy anything else for my iPad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful in budget, 21 Dec. 2011
Product arrived timely. Good value for money product quality good as well!
Very light weight and fits with your ipad and in any handbags easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great simple case for iPad, 4 April 2011
I've been using this case for a few weeks in conjunction with the extremely slim Macally Bookstand in which my iPad lives. The Bookstand provides the 'stand' (for both reading and typing) part of the deal, and when in transit I put the iPad into the Belkin case as it's got some padding and fully zips to completely cover the iPad. I am paranoid about damage to my devices so I don't like to have any exposed surfaces when the item is in my bag. This is especially true for the pricey iPad.

The iPad-in-Bookstand just fits into the Belkin case. I have not taken it out of the Bookstand to try it 'naked' in the Belkin, but I imagine that it would be a perfect fit. I like the rubbery grip on the Belkin and the quality seems good. Also, the purple option is a nice alternative to ubiquitous black. Recommended!

(Note: the side with more rubbery stuff on it is the side that should cover the screen - more padding there).

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin IPad sleeve, 24 Feb. 2012
I was a little dubious as to whether this would be a genuine Belkin product , as it is half the normal price , but I was very pleasantly surprised. It is a genuine product, well made and my IPad fits in perfectly. It offers good protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin sleeve for apple iPad, 10 Feb. 2012
J. Moffat - See all my reviews
What a fab sleeve for my iPad great colour as well , really chuffed with it

Belkin F8N278CW091 Grip Sleeve for Apple Tablet iPad - Perfect Plum