Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos

on 23 January 2012
This Headset is excellent, bought it for gaming. I previously had a Ozone headset and the quality when I was using teamspeak or vent was pathetic. This on the other hand, the quality is superb, the sound quality is always top class. I recommend this headset for anyone on Windows 7.

It is also very loud, if you are buying this - make sure your systems volume is at at 4% maximum or you will have no ears left. :)

There is one downside to this headset - it is tight at the start but you get used to this and it again beats my last headset which was previously falling off my head! So i can not complain.
on 28 September 2013
Title says it all really, I read some of the negative reviews for this sighting it being very tight and small ear cups but I saw the number of positive and figured those people were exaggerating. However I was really really surprised at just how small they really are, I would say this is a product you should only consider buying if you have particularly small ears seriously because it's going to be a big problem otherwise. The tightness wasn't unbearable didn't keep them longer than a few days before I sent them back so it might loosen after a while.
on 26 November 2012
An amazing headphone. Great quality of sound, feels like you are really inside the game when playing on minecraft. Only problem was the headset developed a fault with one of it's contacts where it's plugged into the computer so had to get a replacement....Hooray for the guarantee. Amazon were amazing with their after sales service. Well done Amazon!
on 1 August 2013
Great sound has you ducking for cover,very sexy looking but the only down side is the size of the ear cups could do with being bigger
on 27 August 2010
Overall a very good pair of headphones, just what I would expect from Sennheiser.

-The headset feels solid and well made.

-Volume control and mic are well placed and easier than chasing down a lead to find a little volume in-line fob. Mic has received several comments for clarity on teamspeak since I have started using it.

-Sound is just as good as any normal stereo Hifi Sennheiser headset I have used. So very crisp and full. Maybe a bit brighter than some Sennheiser headphones, but nothign huge.

-Surround sound is good considering that it is virtual and not real 5.1 speakers. I wouldn't say they are any better than my old 5.1 cheaper headset for positional audio, but to me in a real game they are no worse. I am not a dedicated FPS player any more, so maybe I just dont notice any lacking here.

-Head strap is a bit tight, and ear cups could be a bit bigger, but this is the case with all outside noise dampening headsets I find.

-Haven't tested the dolby side of it with a dolby movie, but this isn't the reason I brought it.

I would happily recommend this to others, although I haven't tried any of the other headsets from Razor or Logitech, ect in this price range to compare with.
on 4 September 2013
THE best headset I have ever bought in terms of audio and mic quality. Perfect in almost every way; design, features, the lot. The surround sound works a treat on games or movies with surround sound (it doesn't make stereo or mono sound better because they are not surround sound formats so it sound like it is in a tunnel). Comfort is not the best but whatever, these headphones are too good to care.

5 stars. No less.
on 14 February 2012
These are well built, quality headphones with great audio however they have 1 huge flaw. Wearing these for more than 5 mins can seriously damage your ears and / or jaw muscles. They are like placing a vice over your head and turning the screw. Very, very tight. As they are so well made there is little room for them to flex. The earphones themselves are also very small and unless you have fairy ears they won't completely cover your ear and this increases the discomfort.

The 7.1 surround is simulated as there aren't the correct number of speakers in each ear piece. However it does this well, with a little obvious cut in here and there. My advice is unless you have a very small head and ears, go for something else.
on 18 January 2014
Clear sound with 7.1 channel and a good microphone for speaking with other people! I suggest this for fps games.
on 9 April 2013
Good sound for movies and games but a big no for music.
Earcup too tight, hurt my ears after 1 hour use.
The usb card works just fine, it let me to choose between stereo, 5.1, or 7.1 setting and also to turn on or off the dolby surround (you will likely to turn on the dolby option all the time). What I really can't tell is the difference between stereo, 5.1 and 7.1, even in 7.1 mode I can't hear that a sound comes from behind me, It's just sounds like stereo with cool effect.
Microphone works very well, my friend hears my voice very clear during video conference or gaming. Slide it up will automatically turn off the microphone and I think this is the most convenient feature in this headset.
Volume rocker sits in good location on the right speaker, I have no problem in adjusting the volume.
That being said, this headset just an okay for me, earcup tightness is a big disadvantage and 7.1 surround just an advertising. i think it would be enough if they just called it surround.
on 21 January 2012
Fits bad in the ears. too small and too tight. but the sound... AMAZING!!!!! And my normal reference is Martin Logan Loudspeakers and aequipment for about 15000$.