4.0 out of 5 stars Fast service
All received ok, working well. Didn't get the mains lead but may have been my fault for not reading the description properly
Published on 12 Nov 2011 by Honestas

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought...
Published 22 months ago by Doodle

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast service, 12 Nov 2011
Honestas (Sandhurst UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Original HP Compaq 18.5V, 3.5A, 65W Replacement Laptop Charger Notebook AC Power Adaptor for HP 550 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and he is very pleased with it, 2 July 2014
Bought this for my Son to replace his old one. Does the job and he is very pleased with it.
Well packaged, arrived in good time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product failed after 6 months and Power House customer service is DISGRACEFUL & NON-EXISTANT......AVOID, 23 Oct 2013
M. P. Vernon-lilley "Vernilley" (UK, Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Bought this product for my wives laptop as it was a good price and original. However it stopped working after about 6 months. Not a problem these things happen it'll just get exchanged under warrenty.
Chance would be a fine thing... I have emaile Powerhouse 6 times and had no response I have live chat with amazon and emailed them and despite promises to help (they did send powerhouse an email too) they have referred me on to powerhouse.....Its now nearly 10 months since i bought it and at least a month after reporting the problem and still no reply and therefore no solution.
It will only cost me a tenner to replace but its the principle. So still not able to use the laptop.......A response would be lovely.....I doubt i'll get one though.....AVOID this seller

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 30 Sep 2013
Can't say I'm excited by a charger, but this does do the job and is an HP. Have to say it was less expensive than I had expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine, 15 Jun 2013
W. Jones (North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a genuine HP product as described. Some sellers tell you that they're genuine when they are not but this is the real deal.

Other than that - what more is there to say? It charges my laptop and doesn't set on fire so i guess its perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 11 Dec 2012
Faulty faulty faulty was working fine at first then wiring split sent back and recived a new one which seemed to do the same

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought..., 16 Sep 2012
I bought this product after my previous charger stopped working. It arrived within 7-8 days and I was a little disappointed with the product. Every time my laptop is connected to the charger, the cursor stops working. I have to charge my laptop when not in use and have to use it whilst unplugged, otherwise the cursor would not move flexibly. The charger also heats up way quicker than the previous one. Apart from that it's fine.