5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!!!
Good gains in size and strength, also for the amount you get at the price it's a fantastic deal, recommend to anyone with a fast metabolism that's keen on lifting weights!!!! 2and a half scoops per serving is what I take 2-3 times a day and that's ample!
Published 20 months ago by Stephen Bradley

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best
I usually buy other brands however when I saw this brand at this price I thought let's try them. So far I go to the toilet far to often, feel dehydrated and generally avoid rake it.
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!!!, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: USN Hyperbolic Mass 6000 g Strawberry Weight and Muscle Gain Shake Powder (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars crap, 27 Jun 2014
Review pff what can you say unless your massive already and don't need the 3k
cals a day for a crappy 150 grams of protein and 6 , 50g scoops to obtain 50 g of protein sucks

4.0 out of 5 stars I recommend!, 10 Jun 2014
Very good product, tastes nice and lasts quite long, definitely worth the money! The results are good also which is always a plus.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 9 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Feeling fast gains!, 15 May 2014
First Mass gainer I've ever taken. Feeling the gains almost straight away putting on a steady couple of pounds a week as part of a healthy balanced diet plan! Great stuff lads, give it a go! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Most gainers dont work on me., 24 April 2014
I have tried many different gainers. I would put this on a par with Serious Mass in regargs to results. This is a much easier shake to mix and the portion size is more manageable. This is also the only shake I take. When taking serious mass I had to have a bigger stack to supplement it. This is an all in one. Only reasons I dropped a star are 1. limited flavours. I have strawberry cheesecake. Its fine, I haven't gotten sick of it after consuming 6kg of it. 2 Mixability. It mixes as well as any gainer. None of them are perfect in my experience.
I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 18 Feb 2014
Best protein shake I've tried yet! I've added alot of weight in weeks! Great value for money too! Defenatly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tub, 8 Jan 2014
This was for my son and his feedback is: Real good value for money, does the job and tastes good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Results!, 7 Nov 2013
Great taste!!! And amazing results. I drunk 1 protein shake on my rest day and 2 on my work out day. I was 72kg and after i finished all of it i was 80kg (no fat!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with the shake, 26 Jun 2013
Pleased with the shake is alot for the money and will deffinetly be buying more soon when this runs out starting to notice the difference now ive had a few tubs