Published 8 months ago by Matt Bellwood

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor protein content 6 scoops to give 51g!!
Its should be noted that the instructions recommend 6 scoops!! to give you 51g of protein "with is a hell of a lot" so it wont last very long! In actual fact there is not a lots of protein in this stuff which is a big let down. The 6 scoops will give you 1200 calories, so yes just a bulking agent.

I originally presumed it was a bit of both, not as...
Published 8 days ago by Andrew Powell

5.0 out of 5 stars UNBELIEVABLY nice tasting, the best I have tasted next to ..., 21 Aug. 2014
I was thin, I struggle with putting the weight on, in fact I cant put the weight on at all. This stuff does help. Lower the doses to just 2 full scoops in 65cl of full fat milk to avoid the bowel issues that this product 'will' cause. 2 is enough to start packing it on, meal in a bottle, very filling. UNBELIEVABLY nice tasting, the best I have tasted next to the Strawberry.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 24 Aug. 2013
I bought this to bulk up, I added 10kg in one month. Hence why I have just ordered it again .

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 21 Feb. 2014
300 g servings are way to big... my stomach couldn't cope with that >>> if you are 80 kg or under 150-200 g servings will do the job

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 9 April 2012
Obviously I buy Weight and Muscle Gain shakes to gain weight; with 1610kcal per serving I was thus very satisfied.
The price is unbeatable; I bought it previously for 1/3 of the price more at a retailer.
I mix the powder with milk, the strawberry taste is as pretty good (for a protein shake!!).
Will definetly buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!!!, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: USN Hyperbolic Mass Weight and Muscle Gain Shake Powder, Strawberry Flavour - 6 kg (Personal Care)
Good gains in size and strength, also for the amount you get at the price it's a fantastic deal, recommend to anyone with a fast metabolism that's keen on lifting weights!!!! 2and a half scoops per serving is what I take 2-3 times a day and that's ample!

5.0 out of 5 stars this one seems to be the best so far, 11 Mar. 2015
I've tried many different brands,no big results, this one seems to be the best so far, so I've bought another!! 😊

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Aug. 2014
Nice flavor taste even better with chilled mineral water.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for hard weight gainers, 6 Jun. 2012
Although the results are not instant, its worth being patient and persevering. All the flavours are delicious, but the Chocolate reminds me of Bourbon Biscuits. A recommended purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Nov. 2013
I've been using this for a while now, on my 3rd tub and has seen great results. 2 shakes a day and u will make great weight gains.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 21 Feb. 2015
After ordering and then reading the reviews, I was scepticle of the how the product would be!

However the box came as expected, with three days of order, on normal delivery. Dissapointed with the serving size, however having half the amount will reduce potential unwanted fat!

Happy with the actuall quantity, weighed it and it was over 6.4kg.

Very surprised with it's taste, usually have chocolate products, but this one is quite enjoyable. Better then expected.