4.0 out of 5 stars Pet boot liner
This fits the boot of my volvo V60 very well and keeps the wet dog smells at bay providing waterproof protection. My only criticism would be that the tie on the side snapped on the first day, therefore,the hairs do creep into the car and the dog slips when I brake hard. To combat this, I put an old rug over the base to make it more stable.
Published on 24 Oct 2011 by J. Duke

2.0 out of 5 stars Universal my foot!
Got great service from seller and the product looks robust enough to withstand punishment from my 3 dogs. However, it is not nearly big enough, nor does it reach very far up the sides of the boot. The photograph shows an estate car and I drive a Ford Focus which is an average sized estate.
If you cover the carpeted side on one side, it only reaches about an inch up...
Published on 28 Sep 2010 by Stu

2.0 out of 5 stars Universal my foot!, 28 Sep 2010
This review is from: Streetwize SWPET3 Pet Boot Protector for 4x4 Estates & SUVs (Automotive)
If you cover the carpeted side on one side, it only reaches about an inch up the other. It isn't even deep enough to protect the bumper like it shows in the picture, just about reaching the end of the boot but not quite. The bumper protector does not even look like the one in the photograph.
I am very disappointed in this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pet boot liner, 24 Oct 2011
J. Duke (Bucks) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money!, 26 Aug 2013
I bought this item for use in a Mondeo hatchback boot to prevent/reduce dog hairs. It is nowhere near big enough! Even including the bumper protector part, it doesn't quite reach the end of the boot. I think this is falsely advertised to state that it covers "most estates/4x4s" when it isn't large enough to cover a larger hatchback!
Having said this, the quality of the product is fine and I'm sure it would do the job if you have a small boot... Just take the time to check the measurements compared with your car's dimensions rather than going by their statement that it covers most estates!
Ten pounds thrown away!

1.0 out of 5 stars not what i thought, 6 Mar 2011
A. Sharp "book crazy girl" (carlisle cumbria) - See all my reviews
i ordered this as in the picture it looks like it would stand up to the job of protecting my new car boot. It is a lot smaller than in the picture and i have washed it 3 times, and done so as the instructions tell you and it has shrunk quite a bit so now barely able to tie it between the head rests. Not worth the money, buy something else!

3.0 out of 5 stars Universal pet liner, 3 April 2011
Liner is ok but looks nothing like whats on the picture, the flap doesnt really come out over the boot to protect the paint work which is what I really wanted. Dont get me wrong its a good boot liner and easy to fit just misleading picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars As it's universal....., 2 May 2013
Universal it says on the packet... so it kind of fits my boot. as I have a kia rio the flap does not cover my boot bottom but the fabric itself is excellent and sturdy. I have plastic sides not fabric so the manufacturer has left the Velcro fluffy sides on so have superglued them to boot inside and works much better. I have a mental springer spaniel who rolls all over the boot and it has stayed in place so a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Peice of Kit, 24 May 2014
M. Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great piece of kit for the money and the material is good quality. I read a few of the reviews before ordering a saw a few gripes about it not fitting smaller cars!!! I have a Renault Megane Estate and it fits perfectly. I did follow one other reviewers advice though and discarded the self adhesive Velcro strips as the Velcro attached to the liner actual sticks to the material of the side panels of the boot with little trouble.

It's easy to remove and clean and already saved me money on cleaning the carpet as after two days of it being installed one of my boys cut his pad on our walk and jumped in the back of the car before I noticed and it was like a scene from CSI Miami. Would I recommend it, Yes and the service was superb it arrived the next day and well before the expected delivery date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, 7 Dec 2013
Perfect fit in my Ford Kuga (09 model) boot, very easy to fit, and stays in place well.
Had read some reviews and was worried it would be too small, but do not see how it couldn't fit in a Peugeot 206 boot yet fit in mine?!
Has lots of Velcro, but I've only used about 4 of the Velcro strips and have looped the elastic around the headrests, this has kept it firmly in place.
Very pleased with this, I would recommend it. Very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value and serves purpose, 25 Nov 2013
For the price works well. I didn't use all the strips of velcro provided as it simply attaches to the interior of the boot, which makes it very easy to fit. I could imagine that if you didn't have carpeted/soft interior it may well be a bit of a pain fitting lining up velcro strips. Size fits well in Astra Estate and handy fold down protector. Very god value for money and can see it lasting well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 24 Oct 2013
Well worth the money, good quality fits well in my car peugeot 3008 big enough to cover tailgate so no paint scratching when my largish dog jumps into boot.Velcro holds up to my dog trying to make a nest! Quite heavy duty, surprised at the quality especially for the price paid, prompt delivery and well packaged,easily fitted and easy to remove for cleaning after my dog has been mud dipping.