5.0 out of 5 stars Quality
I was looking for some all purpose work trousers around the shops for work but really never came across anything that was worth the money or material, until i stumbled upon these little beautys.....
Best pair of trousers i think ive ever come across to be honest.
Published on 10 Feb 2012 by Tonydee

3.0 out of 5 stars Not durable
The fit is fantastic, the material is great on the main trouser but if you rely on knee pads forget these trousers, the knee pad material is really bad and is already falling to bits after 2 weeks.
Published 6 months ago by simon

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 10 Feb 2012
Best pair of trousers i think ive ever come across to be honest.
Quality material, hard wearing, quality price for what your getting, fit like a dream (even though i never tried them on first)and very good on the eye whether at work or play. so much so ive bought another pair.
would recommend these to anyone anywhere

Brilliant

3.0 out of 5 stars Not durable, 5 Jun 2014
simon (East Sussex) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars good work pants, 18 May 2014
C. A. Feely (uk) - See all my reviews
nice work pants, well made and lots of pockets to put your lunch in and leave screws in the washing machine so the wife tells me

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as in the past, 7 May 2014
I have previously purchased black rock work trousers the same as this item and found them to be very good and hard wearing,lasting 3 years of constant daily wear.
These trousers unfortunately just do not match that quality. I purchased 3 pairs to replace my old ones in January and within 4 months I only have one pair left that are wearable.
The first pair snagged on a door and ripped the side pocket off and within a week of that the zip just fell off.
The second pair, the fastener for the trousers fell off when I bent over ( I have not put on weight as you may suspect from that i am the same as I have been for years).
Leaving only one pair left and I will just wait now to see how long the last pair will survive. Luckily I still have my old black rock trousers that are still wearable.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheapper dosent mean better, 19 Mar 2014
Found better trouser then this one in similar price range....Blackrock good materials uset for it but after 3 months using it zip colapseed, button gone but I repleaseed it with spare one, sawing on back pocket gave up as well.....so after 3 months good trousers gone to a bin....

5.0 out of 5 stars Bushcrafting Trousers, 6 Oct 2013
Got these for bushcrafting and they are great. Wildlife hatchet fits in hammer loop, they are showerproof, hard wearing and just great. I will be ordering more of these. Don't bother buying expensive outdoor trousers when these are cheaper and far better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for outdoors types, 30 April 2013
First off I'm not a workie. I bought these as an alternative for outdoor / bushcraft type stuff. They are better than I could have hoped for. Have now been caught twice in downpours and while my girlfriends jeans were soaked through, I remained completely dry, with the water just shaking off them! we'll see how that shapes up after a few washes, but they certainly repel water straight out of the box.
The kneepads are great for my arthritic old knees when I'm chopping wood, setting up fires and the like, and the cordura is very tough.
The only thing I don't like about them are the shallow top pockets. Where I would normally keep change and other small items in them I now move them down to the cargo pocket with the zip. No big deal. Oh, And the phone pocket is no good for a modern smartphone, but these are minor concerns considering I was going to pay about 70 quid for proper outdoor trousers, which feel like they will rip the first time they go near a tree.
Put it this way, I'm about to order another pair!

EDIT. I actually bought the Aviemore trousers but they seem to be the same apart from the holster pockets zip off completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 5 July 2012
had these trousers for a few weeks now and have to say im well impressed, look great, perfect fit and does the job just aswell as the more expensive dickies and snickers alternative. top product!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work trousers., 11 May 2012
These are fantastic work trousers. Plenty of pockets, tough, durable and comfortable. I'm 6' 3" and was dubious about leg length since long leg is stated as only being 33" but they fit fine and have plenty of length on them without being too long. Can't recommend these trousers enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Rock Trousers, 4 April 2012
My Dickies work trousers (although excellent) eventually wore out and I came across the Black Rock Grampian trousers on Amazon. They are brilliant !! Plenty of pockets, expecially like the holster (tuck away) pockets. You need to buy the (custom fit) Black Rock knee pads as the Dickies ones are too long and too narrow to fit them. Excellent value, very well made and built to last. Well done Black Rock ! Shall be putting another pair on my birthday list. MW