on 14 May 2011
This fits like a glove and does a perfect job of protecting the iPad back and sides from scratches and minor dings. The full screen and button are left open which gives you enough non-screen area to grab the iPad by, all of the side buttons and ports line up perfectly to the cut-outs in the case. Really can't fault this product at all!

iPad 2 owners should look for the iPad 2 version of this case.
on 19 July 2012
Easy and perfect fit. Red is not the colour I'd have chosen, but having got it I'm entirely happy with it and the price was much better than the other colours. High friction feel to the back protects the iPad from slipping off things. Very happy with purchase.
on 19 April 2012
I assumed this would fit the iPad 2 as there was nothing on the sales page that said otherwise. Perhaps the company knows that this cover will not fit the iPad 2 but are just hoping for extra sales?

Although it looks good, is soft plastic and semi transparent, it's simply too loose to stay on the ipad2. So loose that, having just opened it from the post and put it on, it's quite obvious that this cover will fall off easily. The buttons are not very accessible through the poorly positioned cutouts. In particular, the mute button is almost impossible to access and the off button is tricky too.

Luckily I bought another one (from technet) which fits nice and tightly and is a perfect comparison to this. I may try to send this one back. Not recommended for iPad 2 owners and the company should perhaps spell this out on their sales pages. I feel slightly conned as it's not really fit for the purpose.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 July 2012
This case is perfect and dirt cheap. I have just ordered another one for when the first one eventually wears out! Those who have said it doesn't fit iPad 2 should have looked more carefully at the photos and it would have been obvious - DOH!
on 31 July 2012
This case is really nice in the hand. It makes the iPad nicer to hold, stops it from being so slippy. The fit is very good too with the all the ports and switches accessible. The seller was quick to send the goods it arrived the next day, which was unexpected. Plus i got it at really great price. This case was so nice I ordered another for my new iPad.
on 29 May 2010
Didn't buy this from amazon but got it for more or less the same price. The product is great quality and has a nice feel to it. I am currently using it on my iPad and couldn't be happy. It is very stylish and I love the colour. It protects is very nicely but I would recommend getting a sleeve as well to put your iPad in. As I said in the title, everything is great but the price. It completely over priced and I would not pay more then [] pound for it.
on 16 April 2014
Love the red cover for my I pad, cut out holes slightly in wrong place , but it's no problem, I just cut a hole for the camera, I would recommend this to a friend, came well packaged and on time
on 19 November 2011
This case is brilliant and sold at an unbelievable price, well made and protects my IPad really well whilst enabling access to all the controls and charging socket
on 19 January 2013
Very nice feel to it and supports and protects my iPad as stated, looking for my next set of colour schemes to go on my iPad now.