5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product.
Got this for my younger sister who has autism, she loves looking at her own reflection and the projections so this was ideal. Product can survive a few throws on the floor, not too loud and is more than suitable for its purpose. Very good!
Published 23 months ago by Moo

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok
We both thought there would have been a bit more to it for the price,it is good but its just not what we thought only 2 pictures on the projector, and the night lightbird dosent stay o so found that pretty pointless to be honest, its ok if you just want a basic cot mobile.
Published 21 months ago by Keileigh herring

4.0 out of 5 stars good light show, 6 Nov 2013
E. Fitzmaurice (suffolk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Crib N Go Projector Soother (Baby Product)
i was under the impression this was a mobile with a light show but it isn't. However the light show is good, not to bright or dark and the fact that it turns itself off after 10 mins is really good. My newborn finds the music soothing and likes the light.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 12 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., 27 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The best purchase I made for my baby., 28 May 2014
My LO has had problems sleeping and though this wasn't a magic cure, it has certainly helped massively. Batteries have lasted forever, my LO now has it next to her bed and from a fairly young age could pop the music/pictures back on if she woke in the middle of the night/early in the morning. I'm a musician and most baby music products make me run screaming but I have spent many a calm night listening to this - good quality sound and lovely harmonies. My LO's childminder has just purchased one for a friend as she liked it so much too. At first I was surprised it wasn't a rotating image, but 2 that swap over. However, after watching it myself, I prefer it - it doesn't make me feel dizzy! The night light has also been helpful in the middle of the night at times and the fact that it all has a timer switch is perfect. I thought it was a bit expensive at first, but it's been worth every penny.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing..., 26 April 2014
For some reason I had thought of this as being a mobile that also projected. It was a mobile I had been looking for originally, so projecting seemed like a nice bonus... Unfortunately not! Having reread the description I'm not quite sure where I got that impression from but looking at the other reviews I'm not alone! Looks kind of like a lunch box that clips onto the side of your cot. Plays either 'classical' music, nursery rhymes or nature sounds, and alternately projects two still images onto the ceiling. One is zebras and the other giraffes. I had kind of expected the images to move a little, not full on cartoon animation or anything, but maybe just swirl a little or something...they don't. The other thing is that with the projector clipped to the side as shown on the packaging, the images will also appear sideways to your child in the cot. To make them appear the right way up to your child it really needs to go at the foot of the cot. I guess for some people this wouldnt be an issue, but my cot has a solid foot panel, not bars as on the sides so it's not really possible for me. To use it I have to unclip it and prop it at the foot of the cot, which means I can only really use it when I am in the room with her, I can't really leave it on to entertain her while I leave the room in case it falls on her.

I don't really think that it is worth the money, and kind of wish I had just returned it when it arrived and I saw it was not what I had expected. I have subsequently bought an actual mobile that plays music and lights up so this projector is almost redundant already...

3.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this ..., 20 Feb 2014
It's a good lights show but just projectors to different pictures...., but my 3mths old likes.
It's calm her down and she likes the pictures and even starts talking to the sometimes. Helps her sleep too...
Fisher price should think about adding more pictures and the bird like on the side to stay on longer because it's so pointless !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Jan 2014
Bought this not really expecting much, but my baby loves it, lovely music, would be better with more than two slideshows but my daughter doesn't seem to bothered about this, also would be perfect with a remote, but if your not bothered about a remote, this is the one to get, and as a mother of four I've gone through a few cot mobiles, this by far being the best.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 10 Nov 2012
Our baby does like this, just a shame only two stills. That said it is for 0+ so perhaps just right for age range.

Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Crib N Go Projector Soother