A first aid kit is required for European driving (should the police there stop you without one you may be fined)). On the basis of this alone, I purchased this for overseas motoring.
Although it looks the part, the contents are really quite limited. I am however not unhappy with it, as it was purchased purely to comply with overseas law. On the basis of value for money however, most supermarkets do a much more extensive kit for similar money (I have purchasaed one in the past which ended up very well used within the house, not car).
Not really recommended.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 July 2012
I bought this four years ago and only now am I getting around to writing a review on it!
I bought this for keeping in my car for using on minor cuts and injuries. My bag is green (not black as stated in the picture above) and is very robust. I'm glad to say that I have only exercised it a couple of times on myself and once on my boyfriend and has been well received. The contents are excellent and everything you would expect in a little first aid kit. But since buying it, I have had to top-up the contents to replace the stuff that has been used, which was not a problem for me. I've also added in a few extra things like a couple of eye-pods, antiseptic spray wash, hand cleaning gel and blister plasters to meet my own needs :)
Other than that, I cannot fault this kit - it does everything it says and even if you're not a Pro at giving first aid to others, it also comes with a handy little booklet on how to treat people in an emergency situation. Great!
Top marks!
on 25 June 2012
I purchased these to issue to drivers within our organisation following driver risk assessments. They're a basic kit, and suited my purpose.
AND they're cheaper than buying direct from the AA, even as an AA member!
on 19 June 2012
Good little basic first aid kit but it came without the scissors necessary to cut any of the bandages etc. We didn't have time to send it back as it was only ordered just prior to our departure so can't say whether it would have been replaced or not. Otherwise it is compact and easy to stow.
on 30 December 2011
Bought this to keep in the car and am not disappointed with it. Small and compact but with bags of first aid accessories, more than I thought there would be. All fits in a sturdy case and happily lives in the boot of the car in case of emergencies - would recommend to anyone.
on 10 March 2016
Very good quality AA endorsed product and a handy thing to carry in the boot, was missing one of the bandages when it arrived buy it had an extra pair of gloves instead...so quess what of those robotic errors and they say human make mistakes!! haha
All good though and recommended.
on 17 April 2012
i bought this as i needed a first aid kit in the car. it has most of what you need and is well presented. it's as good as many i looked at but about half the price. there is room inside to add any other things you may need.
i would recommend.
on 31 October 2015
Bought it as a Xmas present , great to have in cars , so Grandson was pleased , one of those things you need when travelling and hopefully never have to use ( compulsory on the continent esp. Germany )
on 28 May 2012
The scissors were missing from the first aid kit. Apart from that, it is an adequate basic first aid kit
on 30 January 2016
this is great and comes in handy in the car, had too add a few things like travel sickness pills etc but i didn't expect stuff like that to come with it! not really used it yet and only hope too for minor things but it's reassuring knowing that it's with me if need be.

See one answered question